Mayhem

Landing out for sex?

So how many others have landed off DZ with their girlfriends, boyfriends, significant others, or just F*** buddies, to screw in a field, or where ever?

Just curious.
Yeah, yeah, I know curiousity killed the cat, but what most of us do kills a lot of kittens.

------------------------------------------------------------
What have you done to make your life better?

Here in CT, we need to fill out a "parachutist incident report" after every off landing. It goes to the state DOT I think. I don't think they'd take too kindly here to that sorta thing. :)
Dave

That's strict!...
"Gum?!.......I hope you have enough for EVEYONE!">:(
:ph34r:

No, no. You can't let anyone know...it adds to the excitement. Just know your surroundings well enough to give the "search party" sometime to get to you. Nothin' like a quicky with the opportunity to get caught.

Note: Key word is opportunity.

------------------------------------------------------------
What have you done to make your life better?

Yep. The DZ here is only about 10 miles from an international airport so there's a lot of FAA scrutiny. A lot of stuff is done much more by the book here than other DZs I've been to. We're right on the edge of class C airpspace, so, depending on the spot, we can be inside the class C between 2100 and 4200 feet. We don't spot with GPS anyway, but even if we did, jumping through a cloud layer just wouldn't happen here.

Makes for a safe DZ!

Dave

We can't do that at Perris unless we save some for Tim. He is the nice guy on the DZ that limits your long walk back on an off landing.
If you land off the farthest he will have a truckload of other hard spot jumpers...... you know, somebody to shoot video for your 3 or more way. Normally we just buy him a beer after the sunset but you never know, he may like sumpt'n like that.:P

I'd love to try it but my wife won't skydive and I'm not about to trow away a marrage for a quicky with Karl or Gary:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?