Unstable

POST YOUR JUMPSHIP

Lets give these Hard-working ladies a Round of Applause. Our little 182 Isn't a looker, but she's a work horse and the backbone of our DZ. She's just as much a Member of the Club as Any of us! As i understand, Kansas State University Parachute Club Is the only non-profit skydiving club that actually owns our own aircraft. As of this Tuesday, we will no longer owe on her. All skydivers i think develope an emotional attachment with their home DZ's Ship, and you know what, I love this airplane!! :$

Alright Everybody, Post your DZ'z Jumpship, and tell us a little about her! Should be some good stories here...... :)
=========Shaun ==========

Absolutly Beautiful! How does she treat you?

Well, she treats us great. She's my favorite plane to jump out of (next to Mike Mullin's King Air, of course). I think it takes no more than 12 or 13 minutes to get to altitude (14,000). She's a smooth ride (thanks to Mickey, our wonderful otter pilot!)! Never given us trouble. And she's the biggest, badest plane in Michigan!

Nough said. :P:)

She's my favorite plane to jump out of (next to Mike Mullin's King Air, of course

I'll be jumping Mullins This next weekend. It's a nice ship and It get's ya up Post-haste, but i would rather sit and extra 5 minutes and get the exit of an otter. I'd take your jumpship over Mullins ANYDAY!
=========Shaun ==========

Hey Nac....

so is that your new regular plane at St Andrews? lmao

I've now heard that in deed, they may bring the Antonov for the next 2 years sonce this year's boogie was a success... 2004 probably wont work for us, but you never know!:)
Remster

Its an Antonov AN72 jet, with a tailgate.
They have one most years at Vichy for a boogie.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

As i understand, Kansas State University Parachute Club Is the only non-profit skydiving club that actually owns our own aircraft.

There are a lot of non-profit skydiving centers that own their own aircraft...they just didn't plan to be.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

"so is that your new regular plane at St Andrews? lmao "
Why, now you ask yes! Of course it is!
Well you could probably fit the C185 in there......

For those who don't know, its normally the only plane at Vichy, well who would want a steenkin' Otter, or a ubiquitous LET when this badboy is on the pad waiting for you when you land?
I heard this year's boogie was rocking. I'm looking forward to the video so I can vicariously recover my lost summer.B|
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson