Slappie

Any young (female) skydivers want an old man to pamper them

I had to ask... Please sign up below and state why you think you should be pampered by an older man.

I say older because of the other thread asking for "younger skydivers" with an age limit of 18-25 being the "younger" crowd :o

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Sure I have no qualms about pampering women in my own age group. Seeing as we're considered "old" now ;)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I am being pampered by an older man and loving every second of it. I don't feel like I deserve this but I am so happy he feels as if I do. :)
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

I have no problems with being pampered by TWO older men!

Does your other older man know this? Will the pampering be serial or simultaneous? ;)

Oh, well I haven't mentioned it to HIM yet. :$
But he's pretty open-minded (and probably reading this forum!) so I'm SURE he'll go along with it. ;)
Simultaneous sounds like MUCH more fun! :)

What about old women wanting old men to pamper them? We need pampering too, you know! :P

I'm with skymama. What about us older women?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I still have all of my hair, and 27 of my teeth.

That doesn't matter to me, I'm wanting to know what your account balance looks like.:P Afterall, it's not cheap to pamper older women.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'm wanting to know what your account balance looks like

Ah ha!

So its true, all you women types only wnat men for our money (well, in Don's case, it would be the only thing going for him)

PS: Don, notice the use of would in the above sentence. I am sure my literary empowered friend who has a predilection for feathered attack pets would agree its use implies a lack of even this most lowest of all quality:P
Remster

That doesn't matter to me, I'm wanting to know what your account balance looks like. Afterall, it's not cheap to pamper older women.

My bank account size co-relates to the size of my reproductive organ......more than enough to please even the most ambitious woman, but not as large as I'd like it to be. :)

I am sure my literary empowered friend who has a predilection for feathered attack pets would agree its use implies a lack of even this most lowest of all quality

Now THAT is impressive as hell. How much did Jess charge to ghost-write that for you ? :P

&
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

That doesn't matter to me, I'm wanting to know what your account balance looks like. Afterall, it's not cheap to pamper older women.

My bank account size co-relates to the size of my reproductive organ......more than enough to please even the most ambitious woman, but not as large as I'd like it to be.

Works for me;)