skygod7777

my mom rocks

well, i went over to see my mom today. we get there, and i decide to go take my trv-11 to the best buy to see how much it would be to get fixed.

well, they give my a rough estamate of like 3 to 4 hundred bucks.

so i decide that's just not worth it.

well we go back and look at some other camera's, and they didn't have what i wanted. i asked the sales dude if they did (a pc-105). well, he looks and he says he can order one.

so, i tell the guy that i would be back more than likely, that i had to go think about it. well, my mom says "wait, i'll buy it". and i'm just stunned. she was like, i want to get you something for you birthday, that you really want so i'll buy you this.

so my camera will be here like thurdays for friday.

and all i can think is my mom fuckin rocks!!

later

Yes, moms ALWAYS rock!!!! I lost my mom 4 years ago to cancer (i was 27 when she died). When any of you all get a chance tell your mom how much she means to you, DO SO! I often wish i had the chance.

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

Dad's can rock too! My dad bought me a rig for Christmas over my Mom's head ( she still doesn't know) because she doesn't really like me skydiving. However she does buy into audible alt's and helmets because they are "safety items". :)

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

coolio... so does that mean you're finally going to set up that helmet you've had for a year and a half????????????

haha, actually, no. i'm selling that to randy. i really need the money. i've got a old bonehead mindwarp that it's going on.

i just prefur side mount, i don't really know why.

hey, you want to sell your optic?? :)
later