turtlespeed

It's tuesday, I'll drink to that.

You insensitive bastard, I'm sick! I can't always give you all my attention. Sometimes things slip past me.
I love turtle soup but sometimes the shell hurts my teeth and it's hard to get the spoon through the leg holes.

Whatcha drinkin?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

OH, now THAT original.

No come up with a topic, and I will SLAM you in ways that you have never been salmed before..

and not in the kinky sense, jheesee
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Don't you have anything better to do then get drunk and dial people. It was you wasn't it??? I heard that famous slur on the other end of the phone and compared it to past messages and realized, IT'S TURTLESPEEEED!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Anyway, what do you wanna agrue about, Bring it BabY!!!!!!;)

Hope you don't get Banned!

I decided it was taking the signals too long to get from my brain to my fingers, and the information was usually wrong.:o

I actually ended up on the phone for who knows how long. Whew! Head don't hurt, but damn the world is just this side of foggy this morning.B|

Love the accent Sue. Definately fun to talk to. I still got to argue with someone, y'all just couldn't hear it.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

awwww... poor turtle! BAH! Im been drinking since bout 5am! whoohoo! its sunup, and Im havin a good time! But its bout my beddie time. [:/]
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Yes, it was and you still never answer.[:/]

I sorwy, I went to sleep early cause I had to do the early shift this morning. Plus, I'm such a slacker when it comes to my cellio phone.

I'm slowy learning the rules of giving and excepting drunk dials. I still have a long way to go Obi-Wan. :P

PMS #62
Zarza R[red