themitchyone

Who will Bob chose?

Any other "The Bachelor" fans out there?

The season finale is on tonight, and I'm hoping he'll chose Estella. I've been looking forward to this night all week... how sad :D
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

Noooo, I like Kelly Jo! She just has so much spunk! :ph34r:

I've seen all the episodes except for the one where he went to meet the families. I missed that one because I had to pick that darn VanillaSkyGirl up at the airport. I don't think she appreciates the sacrifice I had to make for her. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm a fan. I'm not sure who he will pick! Don't you find it odd that someone could be 'so close' to two girls, and say he loves only one? How difficult is that? I'm going with Kelly Jo.

Jan

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Yaaay. I was hoping for Estella. Seems like I'm in the minority...

To me, Kelly Jo seems to have a lot of nice qualities, but IMO, she lacks the maturity for a serious relationship and commitment. I think this came through a lot in this last episode. Kelly Jo kept saying what she wanted, whereas Estella had a lot to say about what Bob needed. IMHO, that's what love is about... giving.
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

I know I initially said Kelly Jo, but as soon as I started to watch the show, saw the family interactions, and saw the interactions between Bob and Estella.....I knew. You are so right about the maturity issue here. Bob needs someone with the maturity that Estella has to offer. I hope everything works out for them.

J

I was resting during all those darn commercials at the end, fell asleep and missed seeing where he dumped Kelly Jo. How did she take it?

Once I started watching the show, I knew it was going to be Estella just by the way they had edited it. It reminded me of when Trista picked Ryan, but everyone thought it was going to be Charlie because they did the same thing to the editing.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

missed seeing where he dumped Kelly Jo. How did she take it

I thought it was kinda funny actually. He's holding her hands and telling her how he doesn't think he's right for her and the smile on her face just vanishes. Then she yanks her hands out of his and just stands there looking pissed as hell. He asks if she's ok and she just flat out says "No, I'm not!" She was so pissed! And Bob didn't know what to do after that. Things became completely awkward between the two of them. Then he put her in the limo and that was it.

Oh, I'd also say Kelly Jo looked a little 'pissed'! She was so sure she was the one to be picked. She didn't look as heartbroken as she did being pissed!

J

Exactly! There was that whole scene with his family where he was talking about how much younger she was than him, but how it really didn't matter because she acted so much more mature. She sure seemed to act her age once he told her she wasn't the one!!!

And besides....Estella is just so much more passionate!!! Did you see some of those kisses??!?!?! The look on her face and in her eyes afterwards just said f*** me now!!!

Also true about her not looking happy, but I'm just assuming she was worried. And most of the time those funky faces were followed by the f*** me now look, which made me forget all about the funky face she was making. I'm a sucker for that look!!!;);):P

Well, i missed the first 25 minutes of the show, but i was hoping for Kelly Jo. In other words i missed the entire family meeting with Estella. After thinking about it for a while, I guess kelly Jo wasn't the best choice in the world. Maybe he made the right choice?
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

That show should have been called The man-slut

Yes, that's jealousy.....:P

lol, that could have been another name for it

Oh, I'd also say Kelly Jo looked a little 'pissed'! She was so sure she was the one to be picked. She didn't look as heartbroken as she did being pissed!

J

Jan, you are so right! And in the limo she said "I'm mad, shocked..." and then "and sad."

Hey, WrongWay, if you want to be the next bachelor we could all send in our votes for you to ABC ;)

Tonight at 9, they're having the "After the Rose" show. Since I don't have a life, I'll probably watch it. Of course, I have to watch Survivor first! :P

Oh you're kidding me. Ya, i'll be watching it too (quite pathetic, i know) Thanks for telling us about it :)

Tonight at 9, they're having the "After the Rose" show. Since I don't have a life, I'll probably watch it. Of course, I have to watch Survivor first! :P

I'd like to watch After the Rose" as well; however, I'll be channel flipping from that and "Extreme Makeover!" Talk about not having a life... that show brings tears to my eyes :$