yardhippie

Am I a bad person?

I choose not to mix those things that might comatize me... for one we dont call my wife the drug nazi for nuthin (she works in a pharmacy) :)
im done... goodnight all! (yea I know is morning for most of ya):S:$
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

*bump* here I am again... at the computer at 7am.. been up since ohhhhh... 10pm... got off work at 5am.. and had 3 drinks now. Feeling good! anyone else? B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

You know brother, this will probly not be appreciated but you may want to consider getting some help with that drinking problem that is so obvious. I hope you don´t take offense, but I would never jump with you, because you have this drinking defect, and it affects your judgement in a major way. God in heaven please promise you will stay away from an aircraft until you are sober.-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

You know brother, this will probly not be appreciated but you may want to consider getting some help with that drinking problem that is so obvious. I hope you don´t take offense, but I would never jump with you, because you have this drinking defect, and it affects your judgement in a major way. God in heaven please promise you will stay away from an aircraft until you are sober.-Caress

Im not including what what written (for my reply) cuz we can all read. Problem? WTF! there has got to be hundreds of thousands of people who drink when the get home from work. and just cuz my hours are different does that make it a problem? and you can ask anyone I jump with. Skydiving needs no other alterations, I wont even jump w/ a bad hangover.

but anyways, Im bumpin this thred cuz I had a most unpleasant day. I bombed a MicroEcon test, bailed out of my Accounting principals II class so I could get some sleep and this dude slams in to the back of me on the freeway (a Crown Vic), I get to drive away w/ about 3k worth of damage, and then drag his car onto a wrecker. then I get a phone call that my Turkey day plans have been shot to hell cuz the people I was planning on spending it w/ cant make it. So here I sit, nothing to do till 8pm sunday (exept fix my car, NOT my truck) drinkin and postin. Just be glad Im not DD'n anyone! Happy Holidays everyone! B|;)
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

You know brother, this will probly not be appreciated but you may want to consider getting some help with that drinking problem that is so obvious. I hope you don´t take offense, but I would never jump with you, because you have this drinking defect, and it affects your judgement in a major way. God in heaven please promise you will stay away from an aircraft until you are sober.-

Did you read the whole thread to see that he's having a few drinks after he got off work? Just cause his schedule is different than most people doesn't make him an alcoholic for drinking after work. I know him personally and i would jump with him any time. He's not drinking before he goes jumping. In fact his DZ is a few hours from his house. He's simply having a few drinks after work and before he goes to sleep. Judging someone you've never met, based on a few things said on the internet...well it's not good to do that.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!