Antithesis

Happy ThanksGiving.. What are you eating/drinking?

Hmmm....started out the day by eating the cookies that were in my hotel room and having a cup of coffee. Then had a damn good steak, cheese, and mushroom omelet at the Newark airport. A little pricey at almost $7 for that and a Coke.....but.....:D Now I'm home.....Hmmm....there's a couple beers left in the fridge and some bacon and eggs. *Shrug*

might I add that I did a damn fine job cooking.;)first time ever.....it must have been the apron and bandana. I looked like aunt jemima:D, I best go check on my pies:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

Been sitting here all by myself today. Everybody else is gone :( nothing to eat or drink. :( it's rained all day long. miserable thanksgiving. [:/]
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

i'm righ up there with ya clay.... while my dinner was not as high class.. i had mac n' cheese...... it was good.....might have to go pikup some dr. peprer or more cider to mix y rum into... can't get to drunk. got to wake up and had to the dz tommrow sometime for some freeze jumps.....

I don't know what all that Thanksgiving shit was... but it gave me the runs.... and Shannon gained 5 pounds!! we weighed her before, and after! ... ... holly shit! ... I'm not stepping on the scale! :D
Could you imagine the poundage after a Roy made Thanksgiving!! ...