TXBLKBEAR

What are you thankful for?

I'm sitting here at work thankful it isn't busy. BUT.....normally around 1800hrs. The druken family fights, custody battles/disputes, etc. start. It's almost like clockwork!! [:/]:S Ole' Uncle Ted never liked cousin Ned, and on turkey day he gets liquored up enough to tell him on the one day a year he see's him......:o

Blue Skies and happy Thanksgiving!!! B|

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

I'm thankful for my family, my girlfriend and friends. They support and help me in many ways. When I thought about leaving my job two weeks ago, my girlfriend told me to quit instead of working on somthing that I do not believe in. My dad told me that if it compromised my morals then the money was not worth it. I quit two weeks ago and I have found that I feel much better. I can hold my head up high.

I'm happy that I have the respect of my forme co-workers and peers. I will never support anything in which I do not believe. Be it my country, my religion or my family. I was taught right from wrong by my parents and it has stood by me well. For that I am thankful.

I'm thankful I had a place to vent too. ;)

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Another "What are you thankful for" thread.....

Well, while I'm here, I might as well just say that I'm thankful for everything and everybody in my life. Most of the people have been placed in my life for a reason and I am thankful that they have been placed in my life to show me the good and bad things about myself.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102