kai2k1

In the door

Hey you,

Thanks for posting your pics. They turned out well. I like the b&w. You said before the JMs always told you to relax... I see why now ;).

-M
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

SO, was Ivan close on his version? Were you trying hard to hold it in until the door opened, or were you praying for anonymity? :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I'm LMAO at these pics!!!! They are two COMPLETE EXTREMES!!!! :ph34r: What did they do, tranquilize you to get to calm down for that last one? LOL!!!

Anyhoo, thank you sooo much for posting these. The black and white pics are nice touch, and the photographer did a fabulous job! It makes me wish that I had some pictures of myself skydiving, especially as a student. I was so nervous, and I hated (still do) having pictures taken of myself that it would have bothered me too much to take pictures during AFF. I am soo glad that the wind tunnel's photograher took some of me in the tunnel, though. You get all those emotions back when you view your flying pics.
:)

Heh Rosa, i have the same aversion for cameras as you do. Consequently, there exist only four pictures of me from age 14 to age 22. Three from X-mas dinner and one from my graduation from school.

It's different at the DZ for me though. I don't seek out cameras but I don't mind their presence. Except when I am trying to de-fluff fluffy and my arse is sticking right up through the clouds. Or when I've just landed and there's a big clot of snot on my goggles (wondered why I couldn't see properly).

I sorta regret not having more pics of me at a younger age.

However, I am sure that the freefly bums around me will make a camera geek outta me in no time. I'm already quite adept at framing myself into the camera on the ride to altitude whenever there's a tandem pax there B|

Ka1: great shots. I don't think you look constipated on the pic - more "aaaagh-I-got-adrenaline-overload-let's-get-off-this-thing-I-wanna-go-NOW"

Pics of me going through AFF 1-5 would be more "Oh god. Shit. Dude. Far to the ground. WTF am I doing here and who was the jerk that opened the door? Whatya mean ready to skydive? What am I doing on this step? Check in? Why? Out? Nope. No f*ing way man. Up down arc? That's bullshiiiiiiiiit"

Yer doing good budB|

[Edit]
The attached picture shows what you were REALLY up to!

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst