Hooknswoop

No more ratings.

I'm just curious, do you think that you will ever take up a hobby, or already have one, with the same intensity and commitment of time?

I don't know to be honest. When I get into something I tend to REALLY get into it. I will take a hard look at something before I do though. I recently talked to a guy about paragliding. He wanteed me to do a tandem. I've done enough tandems. He was also talking about $3,000.00 just to get certified.

Derek

Ignorance is bliss. If I didn't know what I know, I would still be jumping.

You could always pay an unlicensed surgeon to hammer a crayon into your brain. :P

Congratulations on your decision, Derek.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

I have been thinking about gettig into BASE hard core,

Come visit and I'll hook you right up. No pun on the hook part, You already know I have too many canopies to jump on by myself.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

No offense, but it would seem to me that Base would also have politics, though not on the same level. Still, if you get into it truly hardcore, you run into risks of arrests and many other things.

Seems like an odd choice.

Either way, best of luck to you and I hope you won't mind sharnig your knowledge with us newbies.
;)

No offense, but it would seem to me that Base would also have politics, though not on the same level. Still, if you get into it truly hardcore, you run into risks of arrests and many other things.

Seems like an odd choice.

BASE is radically different from skydiving. The risks of getting caught can be mittigated with care.

Either way, best of luck to you and I hope you won't mind sharnig your knowledge with us newbies.

Thanks,

Derek

Derek.. I have'nt given you a proper send off yet... One of these days I'm looking forward to sharing an exit point with you :)
You know I've got a wingsuit that will fit you any time you want to get some practice in to do some bigwall trips... ;)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I have been thinking about gettig into BASE hard core, but that is stll up in the air. That is another $1700.00 investment.

if only 1700$ i would do it;) but thats just me...but expext it to be abit more(well atleast a trip to DK i surpouse;))

Stay safe
Stefan Faber