turtlespeed

Smokers, listen up . . .

much more men will run after you because you are the best looking girl around, you know???

Sweetie, what HAVE you been up to - you look FABULOUS! And that shade of lipstick is purrrfect for you!!!

LMAO...make it stop . . . my eyes are watering . . . Hahahahah . . . OMG .. I needed that.

But I have to tell ya, if that's what happens after I quit smoking, I'm on my way to buy a brand new carton of Camels.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yeah! Glad I made you laugh!

And no, sillybuns, you're not going to turn into the best looking girl around unless you've got lots and lots of money.

Instead, your eyes and skin will look clearer, less pallid, your teeth will be brighter after you invest some of that saved money to bleach them, and when you hug the ladies, all they'll smell is your cologne or your irresistible natural pheremones.

Then, after the stick you get to beat the ladies off with breaks, you'll have enough energy to keep up with the one that catches you.

Better??? Worth quitting???

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Last week, I got the flu or something..I cut back smoking a whole lot..but still smoked.
Anyways I was in bed for 2-3 days..and was spitting up stuff a billie goat wouldn't eat..some of it had blood..I know it was from smoking! I missed Thanksgiving day, didn't get up until Fri! I was alone
in the house and thought maybe I should call hospital..I was even thinking I was going to or could die right there! and decided I do not want to die from smoking cigarettes or from continuing smoking! I will never smoke again!

I must admit I am a weird one. I only started smoking 18 months ago and thoroughly enjoy it:P.
I have stopped on occasion for a week or more and then started again. Yeah yeah....dumb I know.

As for kissing smokers, never bothered me when I did not smoke and does not bother me now.B|

edited to add

Stale garlic on the other hand:S

yep and my change jar is getting bigger too.
By tomorrow, I will have saved enough to buy a jump.

Hmmm, free jumps just cuz I got healthier. Nice.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

just was prepared to send my next attack of good advises to the poor suffering "girl" .. thank you for stopping me....

oh my lord, i'm going to be drowned in my own tears, am roaring with laughter, just to imagine the "pretty face of that girl" watching all men running after her....

feel pain in my belly, can't stop this, and still another hour of work to be done..

how to explain to my distingued white haired boss, why i'm looking like a falcon, black stripes running down my cheeks, mascara is disappearing...

dudeist skydiver # 3105

i'm so sorry, sir,

Clint does not roughly sound female, not even in German language... Clint sound exactly what we have in mind: Clint Eastwood, the lonesome rider into the sunset, the male itself....

oh sorry, going down on my knees, that really hurts, cannot stop laughing, but washes away all stress of last working days..

dear Lord, i never faced such a blunder before in my life...

will you forgive me one day?

dudeist skydiver # 3105