VanillaSkyGirl

What I like about Skymama...

Skymama is the BOMB diggity.... would've sent mondo hugs earlier bt I just got here. So anyways....

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Well, I truly love our skymama. I really enjoyed her laugh when I talked to her from Brian's phone when I was down in Florida.

However, I learned love has its' limits. Don't ever wake her from a sound sleep at 12:30am out of concern that she drugged herself into a coma!;)

Chris

She is so Beautiful.......
I wonder how many Kittens have died around the world as a result of her beauty???:ph34r:

...Ok, what's with the dead kittens??? Somebody please explain why dead kittens are so prominent on this website!! I just don't get it....I missed the joke...it went over my head...I don't know!!!

-and I already said how much I 'preciate Andrea earlier on this thread so this isn't a hijack:)wait to meet Skymama some day!!B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

LMAO!!!! YES!!!

I have finally been here long enough to get a joke that someone else does not!!

I'll dig up the posts somewhere if no one beats me to it...;)

Edited to add: Here ya go... courtesy of JTVal and AggieDave... http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=490402;search_string=kittens;#490402

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

However, I learned love has its' limits. Don't ever wake her from a sound sleep at 12:30am out of concern that she drugged herself into a coma!

Well, considering that the whole reason I took the drug with alcohol was so I could SLEEP, I think I should get a little leeway here! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Skymama ROCKS!!! She's always very fair when it comes to locking/deleting threads, and when she does, there's a damn good reason for it.

Not to mention she's a hottie and is wicked cool!!! :P

Will you be my mama??? ;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

and a not so obvious wild side.

Who, me? :) Move along now...nothing to see here, I'm just a boring ol' soccer mom. ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

There's a certain Australian (whose heart is surely broken after the Bytch Boogie) who would disagree.

LOL..he didn't want me, he just wanted a place to sleep. He told me his cut-off was 34. I'm too old! :ph34r:

I'm really, really tempted to post IBTL, but it would be in bad form and I really don't want to piss HH off just to satisfy my smart-ass desires. So I'll refrain.

I know it's just killing you right now, but it was a smart decision.;)