MakeItHappen

What silicone product do you use for reserve closing loops?

Cypres Stuff here too.

HOWEVER, I'm really getting tired of their little bottles they give you with the white screw-on lids. Tight or loose, they always leak cypres goo over my rigging tools. Seriously. Doesn't anyone else have this problem?
=========Shaun ==========

Nope.

I don't like the cloth they give as that only gives a surface covering instead of impregnating the loop properly.

Transporting it in their original plastic bottle is crap. Hence transfer the stuff into a nice little medicine style bottle with squeezer in and away we go :)
I like my canopy...

...it lets me down.

I don't like the cloth they give as that only gives a surface covering instead of impregnating the loop properly.

I agree 100%. I always DIP the loop in the goo entirely, then just use the little cloth thing to wipe up.
=========Shaun ==========

I agree 100%. I always DIP the loop in the goo entirely, then just use the little cloth thing to wipe up.

I rub it in between my fingers, like the book says. I think dipping might be a bit excessive, but I don't see how it could hurt.