Taz

SNOW DAY!!!

It's snowing like mad in Boston, there's already at least 6 inches and I'll be stuck between the inside of the house and shoveling frantically all day... To all you people who decided to settle in Florida... RIGHT DECISION!! :P

Anyone else stuck in the snow?

-T
It's the Year of the Dragon.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR >:(

So what you're saying is, you might have to consider wearing gloves while jumping at least once in the next few months? :P

Yes, my heart bleeds... perhaps even a long-sleeve top might be necessary...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR >:(

I think I just saw a squirrel fall into a snowdrift and disappear. It's gettin dangerous out there. Then again, maybe it's just cabin fever setting in...

So what you're saying is, you might have to consider wearing gloves while jumping at least once in the next few months?

Yes, my heart bleeds... perhaps even a long-sleeve top might be necessary...

Oh I always wear gloves, even when it's 90+.

I am wearing a sweatshirt now. Like I said, it's a bit chilly. :ph34r:

edit to add - Now you know why they call me Bytch. ;)

No no, it's okay... go ahead, mock my pain. I guess that's part of the training they give you when you move to Florida ;)

I have two sweatshirts on, INSIDE the house. How many days till Eloy again? It doesn't snow there, does it?

WHY AM I HERE! ahhh, that's right, because I love fighting fires while I'm freezing my ass off. By the way, Taz, the hell with lunch, we'll just get drunk and stare at where the sky would be if there wasn't all that falling snow blocking our view;)

Skydiving isn't scary;...but clowns...CLOWNS are scary!

I am becoming more and more serious about the possibility of jumping off the roof into the snowdrifts.

At least it would be a form of jumping... right? :S

Edited to add: Firediver, another few hours in the house with whuffo family and not even a skydiving video in sight might mean I have to dig into the secret tequila stash long before this stuff melts...

Hmm, tequila + jumping off the roof might not be so good together, though. :P

Rubbing salt into the wound...;)

Sunny, blue, puffy clouds here an' there, manifest says, "Why sure, come on out Jaye. The weather is beautiful." Only 30 minutes 'til I'm on my way...:)
...an' Skybytch says her name fits? He he hee....she's got nothin' on me, baby! B|

Aw come on, I gotta take the SINGULAR opportunity to rub it in when a Seattle jumper can jump while others are grounded...it's just so rare!!:)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

OUCH! *sigh* and yet, I cannot begrudge another jumper time to play in the sky. Actually, I can, but go ahead and enjoy! *grumble grumble*

I'll just go out and pretend like all the white stuff is actually cloud. :)

Gratz!

I salute you and all your hard work PWing efforts! :D

Have fun jumping! I'll just sit here checking the boards and hanging out with my son... which ain't so bad in itself really. ;)

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

Where you at Taz!??

I'm stuck at MIT with somewhat of a hang over. When combined with an intense hatred for snow, the possiblity for mischief is high.....

Just so you guys know, my office is in the tallest building on MITs campus and I can usually see the charles river - just about 150 yds away....

I CAN'T SEE THE RIVER!!!!

SHIT!

Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real

YO! I'm about a 10 minute drive from Harvard Sq... but alas, in this, there is no movement of the car from under its giant mound of snow...

I'm almost ready to walk to a pub, though, guys.

-T

We have about 10-12 inches toatl here in NYC. I just had the truck out playing in the snow. I made $40 pulling two people out of the snow.

A neighbor of mine is an emergency room doctor, he offered me $100 to drive him to and from work today. Of course I took that deal. Hospital paid me out of petty cash. The only down side is that I can't drink beer until after he gets off work at 10 PM

Oh well I made a little money and had some fun playing in the snow. The downside is that he mentioned that he might look at a Rover next week. I told him not to waste the money, just have me drive him to and from work for the winter.

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.