chopchop

Taft this weekend?

Don't know yet, I'd love too but I may have to work for a little while on Friday evening. F**k it, I'll try to reschedule it!

I need a ride :S

What are the sleeping arrangements there? Is there a bunkhouse? Or something _really_ cheap?

Oh yeah... what ARE the sleeping arrangements? When do people want to go? Since there's no jumping on friday, I could leave really-early saturday morning (eg. 4am) if people have to work late on friday.

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

I feel like a big turd cause I cant open this place up for you guys but it aint my place. God forbid this place is ever full of happy people. Im only 30 miles from Taft so if anyone needs anything done as far as hotel reservations done or something, let me know. Im gonna be in Taft tomorrow (friday) jumping if at all possible.

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Cool,

Anyone want to share a room? I'll sleep on the floor.

Still looking for a ride.

Matt:
I can try to make it out to Byron to pick up your rig. Who has it, Clay or Vick?

Yo Jeff. So you're thinking about going now ?

Let me call Clay and find out if it's going to be done by this afternoon and get back to you.

I'll drive down there. I'd rather drive than be a passenger. Especially if it's filled with Smokers >:( (working on my 5th day now.....) I'm willing to leave either Friday night (probably around 7ish) or Saturday morning (say around 5) and then return Sat night - late. I'd like to spend only one night down there, if that's possible.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Go to work, Geno.. if you do head out there, though.. grab Corn's rig. Plaything is tentative.. she is a bit moody rght now.. If she comes, we will bring the nondescript white cargo van with Wisconsin plates and there will be tons of room far anyone that wants to be cargo.. No seats back there - just a mattress.. and we'll get our own room. If she doesn't come, I'll drive the BMW and I'll have room for one non-smoker and I'll be looking for sleeping space somewhere.. I am good with leaving Friday afternoon or Saturday early am..:P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Taft is a real small town. Everythings close, and cant cost much. Heres the motels in town. I can call em tonight if ya want and get prices and crap if need be, let me know.
Bakersfield is 1/2 an hour from Taft so if your lookin to spend more $$$ (yeah right), there is a crapload of hotels.

dropdeded

Caprice Motel, 222 Kern St, Taft, CA 93268, (661-765-2161)
Sunset Motel, 411 4th St, Taft, CA 93268, (661-765-6214)
Taft Motel, 130 Kern St, Taft, CA 93268, (661-765-4174)
Topper's Motel, 101 E Kern St, Taft, CA 93268, (661-765-4145)
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Sorry to post whore twice here...

I'm thinkin Saturday will be the best day for jumpin. Looks like the best weather and the KingAir.

I can leave anytime on Friday and I live in the East Bay (San Leandro). My schedule is open for the weekend so I am pretty flexible about leaving/return times. Glad to share a room with friends if anyone wants to save $$$. Less motel cost = more jumps :)
I stayed at a pretty nice little hotel there once, I think maybe it was the Taft Motel or something, hell it was a while back that I was there but it was cheap, the rooms were clean and great and it had a jacuzzi too. We should get a final head count pretty soon and drum up some reservations and perhaps a caravan???
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

I'll grab Corns rig, I'm headed out to Byron soon :)

Yup, Jeff just called. He's at Byron and gonna get it for me. Thanks man!

So, I'm leaving Sat AM around 5ish. I might have room for one more if the gf and my buddy Gary comes.

Let me know if you need a ride from San Jose or any further south to be picked up.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

I am going to do the same thing (leave at like 4 am on Saturday).. It sounds like Geno will take Jen and Jeff, Matt is bringing his friends, goddess is coming from the south and I will travel solo or bring plaything. She is feeling blah and not sure if she can come or not so I can't make firm travel arrangements until the last minute. If Lany doesn't come, I will be looking to share a room with some of you on Saturday night. If anyone wants to reach me, my cell # is 510-377-4001.

B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Okay now everybody ... Do you think I'm going be doing much good watching chopchop and my new friends jumping out of the planes when I have tear drops running down my face, trying to climb the highest tree, to reach my friends, and drowning my lonely sorrows in wine all day?
come on? ... Do you really want to see that!? :S:|
Besides do you guys really want to hear all that damn noise from chopchop's and my sexual excursions??
How will you guys ever sleep?? ... :D

..AND IF ANYBODY WANTS TO GET A HOLD OF ME, MY CELL PHONE # IS 510-377-4027 .... :D