SkydiveNFlorida

I love my job!!!

I may not make the most $$ in the world, but I LOVE MY JOB!

I just got back from Gatsby's Grill... the managers paid for everyone in IT to go out, drink, eat & be merry. I only had one beer, since I had to come back to work... but, they paid me to go out and eat.

mmm, fried calamari, grilled wings, spinach dip, califoria rolls, southwestern egg rolls, portabello & sun-dried tomato pizza... and there was more I couldn't even get to. Beer was also good:)

And now, since the semester is over, I get to come back here and slack while I earn $$ for jumps:D life is good! :D

Angela.

Thanks for the rub in the face as I sit at my desk waiting for the damn clock to hit 5 pm and my damn lawyer boss is yelling for some stupid documents he needs for us to work on this weekend >:(.

In short: I envy the hell out you.

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

Me too. I sit on my ass all day, take about 6 or 7 phone calls, set up an airplane charter or two, collect a fat salary and PW on DZ.com, a motorcycle BBS, a Dallas history BBS and having worked in the business years ago, a professional wrestling history BBS all day. B|B| What's not to like?;)
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

Hey you're an IT too!! NOICE. ;)

We got the same deal this week for our xmas party. They take every employee out to the nicest place in town (small town, not a lot of nice places...), treat us to prime rib, chicken, potatoes of all kinds, green beans, and best of all, OPEN BAR!!!! ;)

It's good to have a cool job, eh?? B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Hey you're an IT too!! NOICE. ;)

We got the same deal this week for our xmas party. They take every employee out to the nicest place in town (small town, not a lot of nice places...), treat us to prime rib, chicken, potatoes of all kinds, green beans, and best of all, OPEN BAR!!!! ;)

It's good to have a cool job, eh?? B|

well, I didn't get any prime rib... but I had fun. I wonder how slammed they all got after I left. haha.

Yes, my job is cool. I am working some OT right now to catch up on some debt. But, I told them I can only stay 'til like 11, cuz I gotta go jump. haha:D

Angela

There's only ONE really shitty part of my job. The BASTARDS made me move to Cleveland, OH. Otherwise.....my job is pretty damn cool. I'm inside where it's warm.....I make LOTS of money....(Well...I will...Come on New Year Raises!!!) I get to oggle HOT chicks all day....I get free food....I travel (And keep the Hotel Club Bennies) If I could get out of Cleveland and go back to Atlanta life would be sweet! B|

I love my job too. Weekends and evenings off. Most times as an interpreter for the deaf in the college classroom, the students are doing some kind of independent work. So, I get paid to just sit there. Oh, and I get summers off:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

GOOD LORD I think this is the most gut-wrenching, sickening statement I have ever seen posted on this forum:

I love my job!!!

That said, glad you do not hate what you do for a living. I don't hate my employer or what I do for a living either, but 'loving' a job I think qualifies as sodomy in some states...:D:D:D

If you don't own it, somebody still cracks the whip and you say 'Yes sir'...I'm still in it too, so not sayin' I'm better at all...just trying to improve and beat the rat race!! ;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.