burbleflyer

My neighbour is a dork.

I'd be kicking some dorkface ass and getting my gourami back instead of complaining about it to a bunch of skydivers. What can we do about it?

PLAN and EXECUTE!

And when you get it back, post a pic, cause I still dont know what the hell it is. (edited: or how to spell it)

I dont where he took it! I got that gourami at an auction. It could be worth tons.

So walk across the way, kick him in the nuts, and ask him if he would be so kind as to tell you where he took your chair thingy...

Are you sure HE was the one who stole your prized goulami?

Is it possible that maybe someone else might've just, I dunno, borrowed the goulami to use for the guest of honor's chair at a dinner engagement? or something?
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

Are you sure HE was the one who stole your prized goulami?

Is it possible that maybe someone else might've just, I dunno, borrowed the goulami to use for the guest of honor's chair at a dinner engagement? or something?

Look. I bought the thing at an auction and hid it in my garage. The only people who could have taken it are my brother or my neighbour.
I am so pissed!

'Burbleflyer'...no profile...just registered today...posts some weird thread in Talk Back...about some bizarre item no one has even heard of...without even introducing themselves...

Ok, fess up...Who has an alter ego??? Who are you, burbleflyer?? Ivan, is that you?? Goin' undercover...I gotcha. :D Yer secret's safe with me, sir! I won't say a word...:o:):D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.