skygod7777

some pic from the skydive wayne county xmas party

Nice pics bro!! I've only made it to SWC a few times, once for the boogie, I gotta head over there more often this coming season!!

hell yea man, bring the whole green county freefly crew over, i'm sure we'll get some good jumps in.

same thing for me though, i defintally want to make it over that way a couple times next season, it's been a year or so since i've jumped over there.

lata

Wished I could have been there... good to see you guys had a good time.. so wtf?!@?! hows come you are in a pic waking up next to hollywood???:P when you comin out here to spaceland?? did they tellyou that in the spring sometime SWC is going to have a "yoshi's back from texas boogie"??? cant wait to see you all again....and btw you mean to tell me you still cant fly well?? hmm too bad I am passin your skills up! j/kB|

Wished I could have been there... good to see you guys had a good time.. so wtf?!@?! hows come you are in a pic waking up next to hollywood??? when you comin out here to spaceland?? did they tellyou that in the spring sometime SWC is going to have a "yoshi's back from texas boogie"??? cant wait to see you all again....and btw you mean to tell me you still cant fly well?? hmm too bad I am passin your skills up! j/k

yea man, it's too bad you couldn't of been here, same with jay, vern and shortbus. but if we all would of been there we defintally would of been kicked out :P

hollywood wakin up next to me, well i guess mary was in here bed in another room, so she came and stayed with me.

i want to come down that way over spring break.

no, no one told me about a welcome yoshi back boogie. but i haven't talked to anyone in a while really. when u comin back this way?? and my god WHY!!!!

well you defintally got me head down, you always have. in a sit 'bout the same and under canopy though i could smoke ya;):PB|

later

well sometime in spring Ill be headed back for a long weekend just to hang out with the old crew again...

yeah we would have definately been kicked out

who cares how she got there...YOU WOKE UP NEXT TO HOLLYWOOOOOO

and yes Ill smoke you head down..prob even now sitting (you used to smoke me though) and yeah its a given I cant hold a candle to your canopy piloting...but give me another 500 jumps:):P

and yes Ill smoke you head down..prob even now sitting (you used to smoke me though) and yeah its a given I cant hold a candle to your canopy piloting...but give me another 500 jumps:)
-yoshi

i don't know about sittin. i can hold my own. i mean me and vern were supposed to be on the sit 12 way record ya know at the boogie. if the damn rain haddn't come then we would of done it, or at least tried.

lata

JUST FOR CLARIFICATION YOSHI-- i did not take advantage of kelly -- i needed a place to crash:) Papa Keeney might kill me... but thanks for the bed to crash in kel!!
~hollywood love

OH P.S..... i think we have a ton of hotties @ the DZ (considering it is richmond, indiana)..... and think of all the ones that weren't even there!

see the world! http://gorocketdog.blogspot.com

tiz all good hollywood, you dont need to give me any excuses:P its ok if you took advantage of kelly.. thats what he is there for..he wouldnt have the nickname "cabin boy" if he wasnt there to take advantage of!:P:D

hope to see you all soon!

tiz all good hollywood, you dont need to give me any excuses its ok if you took advantage of kelly.. thats what he is there for..he wouldnt have the nickname "cabin boy" if he wasnt there to take advantage of!

hey now, we all know rizzo just made that up damnit.

now if hollywood wanted to take advantage of me, i mean i don't think i would complain.:P

lata