ryoder

Now why hasn't Bill Booth mentioned this?

Now having jumped there several times, you'd think Bill must have noticed this large geographical feature:

http://www.voyagehollowearth.com/hollow_earth_trip_info.html

Maybe he wants to make a few dives into it, before revealing the secret. ;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Wtf is that site? Is this a joke?

Within Our Hollow Earth at the City of Jehu, expedition members could take an inner earth monorail train to visit the lost Garden of Eden located under America on the highest mountain plateau of the Inner Continent. It is also the capital city of Inner Earth, according to Olaf Jansen. Perhaps in this City of Eden we can visit the palace of the King of the Inner World, as did Olaf Jansen and his father.

www.WingsuitPhotos.com

OMG. I googled flat earth society. Get this. From here.

While the Society is not a "crackpot" group, it is opposed to the fashionable, politically correct Spherical Earth theory, which is expounded every day by so-called "scientists", the media and political leaders. The Society asserts that the Earth is flat and has five sides, that all places in the Universe named Springfield are merely links in higher-dimensional space to one place, and that all assertions are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true false and meaningless in some sense.

Springfield???
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

If the trip books completely, the organizer has $2,108,600 to work with...

Read the terms and conditions, could be delayed cancelled, etc... He can continue to delay the departure indefinitely and offer no refund, however if you cancel, no refund after Dec. 2004, (trip is not scheduled to depart til 2005.) It's all in the fine print...

But I just signed up and used the Corporate AmEx. I wonder if George will wanna go too? He likes fun trips like this!

Chris

Take a picture of the monorail for me. :D

I believe there are people out there stupid enough to buy into this stuff, but I can't believe anyone with this kind of money to spend would be so dumb. It takes intelligence to make money, usually at least.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

kentucky. it was mentioned in an episode i saw a week or so ago.

I *very* highly doubt it. I have every episode from this season on my PC, and have watched them all and didn't see it. Besides the fact that it goes against a fundamental Simpsons rule. Tell me which episode and when.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

it was an old episode, i think it might have been one of the clip/retrospective shows. i could be wrong but i distinctly remember homer saying they lived in kentucky.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

it was an old episode, i think it might have been one of the clip/retrospective shows. i could be wrong but i distinctly remember homer saying they lived in kentucky.

If it was the retrospective episode it was probably a joke or a temporary residence. Just my guess.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com