captainpooby

Bruce Willis is gonna pay up!

Finally, someone in Hollywood has some honor and does something to be proud of.
What a stand up guy.

www.wtev.com/entertainment/story.aspx?content_id=F3A7547B-43C7-4E07-8FC3-D4463EDC97C4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Movie star Bruce Willis is planning to honor the $1 million offer he made to the soldier who found Saddam Hussein.

The movie star visited troops in Iraq last month and promised to make the soldier who uncovered the country's former leader an overnight millionaire.

Willis is now trying to discover who he owes, and says, "It's a small price to pay. They're my heroes."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for sharing. It's a great thought however I wish more of Hollywood would recognize unsung heros.

What about the teachers who educatate our children and the firemen who rescue innocent people and the medics who save lives daily?

Just a wish.
Life doesn't have to be perfect in order to be beautiful!

That's pretty cool of him to do that. You could make a lot of arguements that he should give it to the widows of the deceased, or spread it around the entire division that caught Saddam...but the fact that he's coughing up $1million to begin with it pretty cool...let us not forget that.

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Who'd a thought - he's an actor you know.

I like what Jack Nicholson had to say in an interview the other day as well.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If I was getting the kind of poon that he does.....I'd be all happy and delirious, giving out money left and right, too ;)

EDIT:
P.S. That includes to those providing the poon, if you know what I mean, ladies ;) ;)

My new slogan.....jump me for jump tickets...ok, I've had quite enough beers at work...time to go home and drink my own beer.

thats nice of him... but I think he should spread it around to the entire group of soliders who uncovered Suddam. I mean, that would suck for his buddies who were covering his ass while hes checking a hole to get nothing, while he gets to be a millionare.

MB 3528, RB 1182