jeremyneas

TAKE 5: For all you geeks, dweebs, speds, and freaks

Well....I call my rig "My precious" does that give you an idea? :D:P

Do you put it on, jump out the door and disappear?

Love the books. Like the movies.
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

Maybe I should call my new (new to me) rig "my precious." It has been passed along to so many different jumpers in the area.... and now it has come to me.

I saw the movie last night at 11:50pm, very long but better than the other two in my opinion. Except they could have ended it about four different times after the final battle scene. Can't wait for the "special edition" on DVD.... probably not till next Christmas

Maybe I should call my new (new to me) rig "my precious." It has been passed along to so many different jumpers in the area.... and now it has come to me.

I think caliing it "J.Lo" would be more accurate :D:D:D:D

I know this will prolly anger a few, but I'm not all that impressed with Tolkien's writing skillz.
The books are not bad, I certainly wouldn't call them great.
I did see all three movies and liked them all, though.

No issue there, Tolkien wasn't a writer, he was more of a linguist (perhaps very cunning about it also). The book's style wouldn't pass a contemporary editor's review in today's world. Good thing it did back then, though. He did a great job, amateur or not. It's remains one of my favorites and the movies did it justice.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

We'll be seeein 'that' present again...next year!

Probably the grow dick too. I just hope to see the humping dog again.

Not to worry Phil, the humping dog isn't going any where. Plan on seeing him at WFFC.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey