jsaxton

Saturday at Byron anyone?

Hey Andy... before you get all huffy at Jeff again, please note that I originally wrote that and then when I realized it was taken other than in the light-hearted joking manner it was intended, I posted this..

------------------------------------------------------------------------umm.. i was notified that I unintentionally might have made the Hollister peeps feel unwelcome by the last line on the roll call.. I was sort of joking about the way the other thread blew up. Sorry if anyone else misinterpreted my message. I would love to see people from Hollister come play at Byron for a day, a weekend, move permanently, have the dropzones merge into one big 2 kingair dzs, etc.. Spread the love.. c'mon up guys and gals. if ya can.

Unfortunately, my post was copied and the last line was kept intact and then you read it. I know you are pissed at Jeff for something he did in the past but maybe you should read this short but heartfelt thread..

C'mon dude.. lose the chip on your shoulder.. it's quite unattractive..
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Woo Hoo!

Iwan is off to CostCo to get provisions for our BBQ

Thanks Iwan!

Hey! .. wait, wait! .. aren't you guys supposed to be shopping together for this Costco adventure??... You have now ruined my image! ... Dammit! :S:P

Hey! .. wait, wait! .. aren't you guys supposed to be shopping together for this Costco adventure??... You have now ruined my image! ... Dammit! :S:P

I asked Jeff if he wanted to hold hands in the store, but he didn't want to. I said screw it then.... I'll go by myself.

Iwan

If the list keeps growing like this perhaps the Twin Otter will show.... Then everyone can go up on the same load every time. Yeah, I know NOT!

OH, I am bringing WINE, BEER and SEVERAL bottles of CREME LIQUEUR

Hmm, what if I am in no condition to drive home.....[:/] Well shit, guess I will have to take it easy then. Damn responsibilities. :o

I have a van and an RV that are not being used on the drop zone. Just promise not to puke or urinate in them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

You jump Bon????

I thought you just hollered at the visitors in big red suits who land in the dry swoop pond;)

Yeah, I jump. 20 times last week.

And I scold jumper in yellow suits too. I am an equal opportunity kinda person ya know?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

You guys at Byron... SOOOOO SUCK

I have like 10 jumps since I left the Byron Boogie.. shall we say Seattle is not a great skydiving destination in NOV, DEC, JAN, FEB, MAR, APR,.. in May we get a few.. JUN it starts getting good.... about the time it starts getting WAY too hot down there.

You guys at Byron... SOOOOO SUCK

I have like 10 jumps since I left the Byron Boogie.. shall we say Seattle is not a great skydiving destination in NOV, DEC, JAN, FEB, MAR, APR,.. in May we get a few.. JUN it starts getting good.... about the time it starts getting WAY too hot down there.

That was in Eloy ;)B|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

That was in Eloy

Let see its DEC 11... DEC 30 I climb on a big airplane to PHX... WOO HOO... you know I am totally jonesing... need air.... need air.....need air....

19 days..... need air....neeed air..... at least I have been saving ALL KINDS of money.... to get air....get air.....get more air.....fly new suit... fly new Havoc....need air.....:S

I have a van and an RV that are not being used on the drop zone. Just promise not to puke or urinate in them.

And to think i've been freezing my buns off peeing in the ditch all this time...:P

What's wrong with the port-a-potty? I don't even pee in my RV. Too much of a pain to go dump it. And if you don't dump it often, the joint will start to smell like the port-a-potty.

So, I guess you will keep freezing your buns off:P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

And then there are all the usual locals as well that are not on dz.com, we should be good to go.
The people that are not on here yet:
Q
Keith
Anita
Mark and Farah

I guess nobody thinks I jump anymore:S

You didn't really think I forgot about our pro-shop hottie did you? I said people that are not on here... :P You are a dz.com member, so you can sign up yourself:)
Pfieeuw.. I hope I got myself out of this one.... To make it up with you I'll bring a bottle of wine just for youB|

That was in Eloy

Let see its DEC 11... DEC 30 I climb on a big airplane to PHX... WOO HOO... you know I am totally jonesing... need air.... need air.....need air....

19 days..... need air....neeed air..... at least I have been saving ALL KINDS of money.... to get air....get air.....get more air.....fly new suit... fly new Havoc....need air.....:S

Jaye is turning GREEN with envy... :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Aaaaaah, now master makes more sense of situation. Yes, micro airplanes with micro participants. Unless the weather gets better, we may be doing hop 'n pops below the clouds.

Oh well, I am coming for the burgers, wine and good company anyway ...
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."