manifestbitch

Travel Question

hi! ok, i'm trying to find a flight home for New Year's and i was wondering if you guys had any ideas on where to go to get the best deal. I'm flying from Denver to Houston leaving Dec. 31, coming back Jan 4... any help you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much and Merry Christmas!!!!
cieux bleus, Amanda

edited to change dates

that is a little late.
The outbound flight is no problem to find a cheap one I am sure, but I think the return flight will be tough to find cheap.

Make sure to include a saturday night in your stay, it makes the flight cheaper. So try the 4th to come back.

Iwan

www.hotwire.com

Earlier this year when a friend of mine had some travelling to do we compared prices on a bunch of online ticket sources and this one was the cheapest I could find by like 50% as I recall.

Not saying it is the BEST (because I may have missed some) but it is a good one at any rate.

Hope this help you out some. :)

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

United used to do weekend getaways, but I haven't seen the e-mails from them in awhile and you'd have to wait til the Tuesday before to book.

DEN to HOU is 233 RT. dunno if that's cheap or not
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

That was United Den to HOU, not IAH. You could also try messing around with return dates. Typically, if you come back on a Mon or Tues, it's cheaper.
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1