Thomson

Finally Boobs for Thomson

Hi out there.

First of all i want to let you know that i am back to Europe.
I had to leave my Sheep in the States because i had problems with British Airways. They said i could not check in Fluffy (name of my sheep) as carry on luggage because i allready have my rig as such.
So i gave Fluffy a final kiss and then send her home to the Farmer were i bought her whith a cab.
It made me quite sad but i knew someone is waiting for me back home after 1 month of masturbation and sheep sex good news.

I had no Chance to find an american girl on Dropzone.com

After a turbulent Flight with British Airways to London (meet a new Girlfrind on Board see photo)
and a nice flight to Madrid and 4 hours of train
i opened the door of my appartment and oooooooo shock my girlfriend still does not know where the right place is to do pee pee.(Photo)
What can i do, Girls nowadays do what they want.

But then finally i got what i have been waiting for.
(Photo)

Wishing everybody special Christmas and a happy New Year.

Thomson

edited to remove inappropriate photos.
--------------------------------------------------
I LOVE THE CUTAWAY HANDLE OF TONYS
VECTOR!

Might want to Modify the title to NSFW.

Congrats.

Did you make sure that the cab driver wasn't named Clay?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

BWAAAHHHHHH!! Brilliant. Boy, you just ain't right;) I'm glad I had the chance to drink beer with you and get to know you. It looks like you got a "welcome" home present. Feliz Navidad hermano. Cielos azules:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I hear you, big time...

Actually, I'm not sure what makes him more strange. The sheep reference?

Or his need to show his girlfriends nipple in his mouth?

Either way, we know, tis a bit strange, no matter how you look at it.

One thing I can say with authority. He has a naked woman next to him, which is more than I can say for me!!!

jjf

gimme shelter
It's a gas, gas, gas...

Interesting.....I was in Germany a few years ago and we had a big weekend throwdown with a bunch of guys from Spain and Italy....We had a Dornier 27 for the weekend and not accustomed to the
American practice of blood wings, we pinned the american wings on first...with the traditional pounding... well, needless to say when it was our turn to recieve the italian wings.....dude broke them on me when he hit me and called me a pig dog.......AIRBORNE!!!... sounds silly, and it is, but I still have that pair of wings and will never forget the moment. Great memories.

you da man!
thx for the phonecall yesterday evening - good to hear you are back & to see you made some new, cool friends. ich seh dich irgendwann in spanien! promised!
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666