alanab

If you're a hottie and you know it....

What? Singlesbar?? Hey wait, doesn't that mean I should be getting a date from this somehow? I haven't found anyone that will go out with me from this place[:/] Ah ... the life of a single ... :S

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

ive never even been to a singles bar

Me neither ... wonder how those things work in real life ... if people actually end up in relationships from a place like that?? Anyone have experience?

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

this is turning into a singles bar:) i like it!

Well, shit. There goes my fun.

The married guy has left the thread. The married guy has left the thread.

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I am borrowing a friends digital camera. This thing is crazy 6.3 megapixel.... uhh anyways, here is a picture I just took not too long ago.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

You are a very interesting man, Sky. I, Rosa, admit publicly that you are quite handsome. You have so much to offer. I see your inner beauty. Your mind and heart is much more beautiful than your outer appearance.

thank you, andrew jackson.:P
namaste, motherfucker.

pretty much. until you hit on a dued thats got a girlfriend! oops:)

Yeah, but its usually the dude with the girlfriend who is hitting on me. Or dude with a wife. scumsuckers!!
>:(>:(

Hey Alana.. have you ever had someone send you a drink and then NOT introduce themselves?? What kind of lame ass would do that??

Hey Alana.. have you ever had someone send you a drink and then NOT introduce themselves?? What kind of lame ass would do that??

Though I don't think I'm a lame ass.

I do it on occasion, usually to one or two people in the bar (need not be female) that look down, lonely, depressed, pissed off, ect.

No, I do not introduce myself. In fact, I usually stay just long enough to see a small smile and then I'm gone.

Why would I do that? Well, as Alana says, those married guys hitting on her are scumsuckers. I'm just being a nice guy, which is really what I'm all about. I just plain love seeing other people happy, and can't stand to see them sad.

If you don't like it, turn down the drink, stay pissed off, and go on being miserable in life. (Not directed at you in particular, just a comment from the other side.)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1