PlayaOfArizona

is it flirting???

There is this guy i like, i told him at homecoming that i like him, only cuz he asked me, i was expecting a little reaction from him like a "i like u too" or "ur a great friend" or even a "u wanna dance" but it was nothing.. but in school i have a class with him... and he looks at me and he flirts around with me.. so why wont he ask me out.? its buggin me. i mean i dont really need a bf maybe he doesnt need a gf? but i do like him, should we just stay friends... ive known him since 4th grade but when i started his school again he noticed me right away and i have changed alot in like five years.. so does he like me? why do guys flirt but not act on it???[:/]

Besides, this is a lot more important than most of the threads we get. Try being a bit more polite.

(looking for the words beer and boobies in the first post......) nope not there, definetaly not important!:P

lets be real now, somebody coming on here and theyre first post is to ask "does he like me?" is a little lame

lets be real now, somebody coming on here and theyre first post is to ask "does he like me?" is a little lame

As much as we hang on the edge of our seats for your cherished opinions, I think we'd all just rather see you act like a gentleman. If not...fake it. Certainly not a way to speak to a young lady.

Forty-two

Helloo....guys....

Title: Newbie
Last Logon: Dec 22, 2003, 9:49 PM
Local Time: Dec 22, 2003, 10:39 PM
:S

Translation: Troll
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

As much as we hang on the edge of our seats for your cherished opinions, I think we'd all just rather see you act like a gentleman. If not...fake it. Certainly not a way to speak to a young lady.

whatever dude, dont get your panties all in a bunch, i just think its funny that somebody who registers their username at 9:47pm and then makes there first post at 10:36pm askin for dating advice is pretty damn lame.
and like you said, its talkback, i dont have to be a gentleman here:P

Don't assume he understand your body language or insinuation. Maybe, and most likely, he is shy, and has not have any experience and does not know how (afraid) to make the next move......

My 2cts
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

My suggestion? Stay friends. You can always use a good friend.

I don't mean to be rude, but FUCK THAT! Attempting to make more of a friendship is not necessarily the end of the friendship and can amount to a great relationship.

Advice (not my own): Love like you have never been hurt, but try to avoid restraining orders.

FallRate

Offer to go down on him, you can then judge how he feels in the following ways:

1. Says no - obviously he is not interested (also possibly metally retarded).
2. Says yes and offers "courtesy tap" prior to climax - He likes you and you should pursue the relationship.
3. Says yes and climaxes without warning - He is not interested, but is not stupid either.
4. Says yes and reciprocates the pleasure - Hang on to him at all costs. He is obviously into you.

I normally wouldn't put a reply like this, but such an obvious troll was too good to pass up. :P

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

Can you email me some lottery numbers?

2, 12, 16, 23, 38, 42, 43

I want 30%. Deal? :P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

hehehe... makes my night complete that I finally got a laugh out of someone here.

I feel like Costanza on Sienfeld now...

"Goodnight! Thanks, I'm outta here!" :D

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway