weegegirl

Ridiculous Holiday Conversations

The best one for me this year....

My brand-new Russian sister-in-law is learning to speak English. She's very good, but very formal. She doesnt' really "get" slang yet.

We were drinking. My mother started talking about gambling and slot machines. She was going on about "nickle slots" and "quarter slots."

My sister-in-law turned BRIGHT RED and started to laugh. Then she began to babble to her husband (my bro) in Russian.

I've never laughed so hard in my life... I was in absolute tears. She thought my mother was talking about "nickle SLUTS" and "quarter SLUTS" and couldn't figure out how someone could be that cheap!

Sooooooo... what was YOUR most ridiculous holiday conversation????

:P

Be greatful, I found out that my "sister-in-Law" is in fact a full slut.
Her one boyfreind had to come to the folks house because her other boyfriend got in a druken rage and was after her.B|
My mother-in-law had bought BOTH of these guys X-mas gifts. Thank GOD I not really related to any of them.:|
....quarter-slut doesn't sound so bad now.:ph34r:

My grandmother gave my brothers and me identical gifts. We got a foot-long decorative metal stake and a metal box that is mostly full of holes. My guess is that it is a decoration for a garden and maybe a lantern. But, that was too normal for my family. My dad came up with the idea that the stake is actually a mole killer, and the lantern is the holder for them. The holes are there so the dead moles won't stink too much. Now he wants us all to go on a mole hunt together so he can video tape it and send it to her so she can see how much we are enjoying our gifts. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

My grandmother gave my brothers and me identical gifts. We got a foot-long decorative metal stake and a metal box that is mostly full of holes. My guess is that it is a decoration for a garden and maybe a lantern. But, that was too normal for my family. My dad came up with the idea that the stake is actually a mole killer, and the lantern is the holder for them. The holes are there so the dead moles won't stink too much. Now he wants us all to go on a mole hunt together so he can video tape it and send it to her so she can see how much we are enjoying our gifts. :P

OOO what a great gift! Why didn't I think of that? My daughter got 24 light bulbs from me, but she has a back yard FULL of moles. Maybe we could borrow your gift, and use ours to illuminate the way?
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

LMAO!! i Like that one.

You should have seen my Grandma's face when i showed her pics of me skydiving. It damn near killed her. She didnt like them one bit.

Hahah, you actually got around to show her that?

I got a "climber's helmet and climber's goggle" from my sis, since my grandmother was present. And she did comment on "that very nice silver necklace, it's so sweet that you two kids (me and my sis) wear the same thing, always knew you were connected"

Can't tell her it's a closing pin B|.

Was kinda funny how the explanations grew more and more absurd, to the point where my grandmother pretended she had problems hearing us:P

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst