FallRate

Anyone know how to...?

Find an old license number. I moved to ND two years ago and had to turn over my OH license. Of course, ND doesn't have a record of the OH license, and I can't get ahold of anyone or any machine in OH that will tell me what my OH license number was.

Anyone have any ideas? Anyone out there know how to find it online?

By the way, our healthcare system is in crisis. I'll agree with that. But socialized medicine in the U.S.!? If the DMV is any indication, we may as well just start building more mortuaries!

FallRate

An original bank account in ohio - some of the checks you wrote that are on micro film will have your number where the store clerk wrote it down.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It looks like I'm going to have to go with my former insurance agent. Seeing as the OH DMV won't answer the damn phone!!! Well, that's not entirely true. The one person who did answer the phone said: "I can't get that information, I only input information."

FallRate

Typically the new number they give you is almost exactly the same as the old one.
IL gave me a number w/ 1 digit diff than the old FL one. When I asked them bout it, they said musta been a mistake, cause they shoulda matched.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

but the number part should be the same. dunno, in the 4 states i've had driver's licnese, they all started w/ H (my last name's initial).

Well, called the old insurance agent....FUCK!!! They don't have a record of my license number. I finally got ahold of someone at the DMV and they are not allowed to release that information over the phone. I need to fill out a form requesting my driving record and mail it in. The only problem is that to do that I need MY GOD-DAMNED LICENSE NUMBER!!!

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

FallRate

Ok, I think I have a fix for the problem. I need the old license number because a prospective employer wants to check my driving history for the past three years and I have had my current license for only two. But I found out that all the employer needs is my SSN to run my record. I'm going to bed now, curl up in a ball and suck my thumb until all this rage subsides.

Thanks for the ideas guys.

FallRate

Jeesh, all that stress & work when the answer is so simple. Instead of sucking on your thumb; how bout a lollypop instead - the sugar will get you ready for tonight ;)