NightJumper

The new WFFC 2004 web site is up and running!!!

Can someone give me a rough idea on how much I need to save to go to this this year?

Minimum? Just show up with enough to get in plus food money and a few jumps.....a few hundred.

Max? HA! Sell everything you own, become a slave to the grind until then, and you still will be short on the final weekend! B|
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

so if I bring say 1200 I will be cool?B|

1200 would be good for starters, or if you pace yourself for the convention. I could blow twice that the first day i was there at the vendors alone.

As far as jumps, figure an average of $20 a jump times how ever many a day you want to do (10+ is quite easy to do there) times 10 days. Then add more for a Helio, Balloon, and other specialty aircraft (such as a C130, DC3, Pitts BiPlane, ect....whatever shows up)

You would be over 3 grand VERY fast. I personally have gone with around 1500 ('02) and had the time of my life.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I was there for 11 days in 2003 - I worked there on the tande staff. I could eat there, Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner on less than $2 a day. There are two super markets in town right next to each other, the cheapo one you can buy a package of hotdogs for .75 and a package of buns for .55. That's all I ate for 11 days ------- saved my $$ for lift tickes.
=========Shaun ==========

I am planning on 150 for food because honestly I gotta eat good food at least once a day or I go insane. (Hey think about it, I weigh 210 and am only 5'8'. (My wife good cook!)

I figure if the jumps are 20 and I average 7 a day that will be another 1400 bucks. I figure I bring a tent or just sleep under the stars and give myself another 400 for incidentals that comes to 1950. Now I think what the hell make it an even 2 grand. Thanks for helping me plan this out. Time to start tightening my belt.:S