Casch

I've never been so unhappy

Count your blessing's.

If we still had the draft, your boring low paid job would be just tempory untill you got a letter from Uncle Sam inviting yiou to go play in the sand.

Then you could have exciting job, visit exotic places and get even lower pay.

BTW I don't expect the draft to ever be used again, but I've been wrong befor.

Good luck
R.I.P.

Mate, listen. Have you got food in your stomach? Have you got a roof over your head? Is anyone trying to kill you right now? You've just met your childhood sweetheart and fallen in love. You are a hell of a lot better off than most people in this world my friend. You want a drink of clean water just get up and walk to the tap, you don't have to walk twenty miles for contaminated water to drink. So you're job sucks, don't worry. When I was your age I also had a crap job, now I'm doing OK. Count your blessings and keep your eyes open for a new job or plan a way to do what you want to do. The only limitations are the ones we place on ourselves. Chin up ol' boy! B|

Here endeth the lesson.;)

Dad? Is that you? :D

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Dude,

"Hog's breath is better than no breath at all."

Where are you working? Issaquah?

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Man, I was out of work for 8 months and my wife had a job she absolutely couldn't stand, but didn't have a choice. I wanted to work, but couldn't find anything for a while. I finally found a job that is decent, it pays the bills for now.

If you don't like what you have, do something to change it.

If you hate it that much, find a new job--- you might feel better just being proactive in looking for something different. At the same time though, I have to agree with some of the other posters-- you're very young, and we all had sh*t jobs around that age-- everyone does pretty much. When I was in college in Australia trying to afford to skydive as well as live-- I would get up at 4:30am, hop on my bike, ride for 45 minutes to start my job bagging snacks for a diet company.... all.... day..... long-- then of course, I'd ride the 45+ minutes back in traffic and in the afternoon heat, hopefully to make my evening class. Yeah, it sucked, but my priority was to keep skydiving-- and I needed cash, so for lack of a better cliche-- you gotta do what you gotta do! B|