Chute

Good Bye kat69

My heart goes out to you Chute. It is very difficult to lose a friend. Did I read the post correctly, that her Mother was a no-show? I find that very sad. Maybe she just couldn't bear it.:(

J

No her mother is a heartless bitch. That is ok. She will relize what she has done and regret her actions in time.
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

Chute,
I AM HEARTBROKEN FOR THE LOSS OF THIS YOUNG LADY WHOM I DID NOT KNOW...BUT WE DID EXCHANGE A FEW E MAILS. IT WOULD BE SO NICE TO BE ABLE TO REWIND THE CLOCK AND HELP...SOMEHOW. SHE SOUNDED LIKE A YOUNG FREE SPIRIT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUN TO HANG OUT WITH. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND ALL THOSE WHO KNEW HER.
SCOTMAN

No her mother is a heartless bitch. That is ok. She will relize what she has done and regret her actions in time.

As a Mother, I just cannot imagine this behavior. Your children should be loved no matter who they are or what they have done. I am realistic and I know this doesn't always happen, that is what is so sad. She may not ever realize and she may not ever regret her actions. :(

Chute, hugs to you for being her friend.
Kat, we miss you.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

I first off would like to thank all the prayers and vibes coming from everyone. weither they posted or not.

Next off I would think it is time to let this thread die. I do not mean that as a sick joke either. I am dealing with things well enough right now with the love of my wife. I am now wishing to let everyone else on DZ.com to get on with chearfull threads and not keep having this one pop up and bring everyone down.

Again....Thank you. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

If you wish to respond. Please PM me and not bump this to the top of the posts.
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2