Sheenster303

Irritating Phrases

Speaking of "fo' shizzle my nizzle," have you ever read urbandictionary.com?

It's actually a good idea -- the whole "define your world" kind of thing.

It's gotten a little cluttered lately. But if you take time to wade through some of the words, the slang can be informative and interesting.

A lot of it is funny, too.

That's where I got the definitions for fo' shizzle my nizzle. Push gave me the link to it in the other thread. I'm looking more into the rest of the dictionary now.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

Tribal! I am with you on that one brother!

Another one

"The thing of it is"

What in the hell is that supposed to mean? The thing of it? What thing, of what? speak English man!

My mother-in-law uses it and it drives me up a wall. One day my wife said it and I refused to listen to her the rest of the day.

Maybe I stll need therapy :S

I haven't heard anyone use this in a few years, but remember when that movie, "Clueless", came out and she would say "As if!" all the time? That would get on my last nerve cuz everybody would be saying it.

Are you from the valley? I mean...like cool?

(I remember that movie...I still can't believe I watched it :S)

When you're debating with someone and it's obvious to both of you that you are right. But, the other person rebuts with "yeah, I'm just sayin........" My stepbrother says this constantly. I want desperately to punch him in the face each time.
-Bryan

I love base like a fat kid loves cake

I haven't heard anyone use this in a few years, but remember when that movie, "Clueless", came out and she would say "As if!" all the time? That would get on my last nerve cuz everybody would be saying it.

Are you from the valley? I mean...like cool?

(I remember that movie...I still can't believe I watched it :S)

I love that movie! Don't know why but I do!

P.M.S. #102

I love that movie! Don't know why but I do!

Well, the movie is like...stupid, but the only 2 reasons why I watched it, I think is Alicia Silverstone and Brittany Murphy, they are like babelicious you know. :D

Gonna have to say"Rock on" can be used way to much,in a certain amount of time,to where i would like to "throw"a"Rock on" their head.

I hate to admit it, but I use Rock On way too much sometimes. If someone does something good, I say Rock On. If I'm confirming plans with someone, I'll say Rock on, that's what we'll do. I use it for everything. And sometimes I interchange it with Rock Out, which I've been told is wrong. But you know what??? I don't care!

P.M.S. #102

My pets are:

I'll put it this way. Lemme put it like this, & Let's just say.

All favorites from Jerry Springer, they seem to be the white trash catch phrases on that show.

I can't stand that shit. Just answer the fucking question directly. YES or NO, I don't need anyone to re-phrase the fucking question I just asked, and I generally don't want all that much information.

(Q)Did you guys staighten out your problem? (A) Let me put it like this, he won't ever do that to me again.

How fucking dumb does that sound? A simple YES or NO would have ansered the question suitably without causing the speaker to look like an uneducated ass clown. Additionally, we still don't know if the feud was resolved.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Well, the movie is like...stupid, but the only 2 reasons why I watched it, I think is Alicia Silverstone and Brittany Murphy, they are like babelicious you know.

Brittany Murphy? Like, no way!!! She's like fat, and like her hair looks totally screwed up in that movie.... Plus, Clueless is like so five years ago!
Legally Blonde it's like, totally better, and like newer

MEN: you can't live with 'em, you can't shoot 'em, but you can act psychotic and keep 'em off balance.
HISPA #10