cubiod

BUSH...A good president???

I'm done with this thread! Just pisses me off that so many people can't see the future problems we'll have from this "bible class of an adminsitration".

Then you are going to walk around in a really bad mood if you continue to post here.

It pisses a lot of people off that some can't understand something needed to be done in the Middle East. That from both WTC attempts, the Marine Barracks bombing, the Achille Laurel, the USS Cole etc. American had either not reacted strongly or at all. Now we have. Now change is coming to the M.E. A much needed change.

School books which taught hatred towards America are being re-written, Mosques are toning down their anti-semitic rhetoric, Israel and the Palestinians are closer than ever to reaching an agreement to live in peace, Libya has decided to re-enter the the Global Community, some countries will have elections.

No not everything is perfect in the world, nor is it easy. Change is never easy. Sometimes people have to die for change to occur. It's a sad fact but it's true. Always has been, always will be.

Some of us understand this, some of us don't.

I am sorry to have spoiled your morning, maybe you should have read my post again if you didn´t get it the first time. In what part of the post do YOU think i am being disrespectful with the loosing of a life?
As a a matter of fact what i am saying is that any person counts the same regardless of how many people die on the attack or what nationality they where. Do you hear a lot of people talking about the Bali bombing? Well, it was more recent than the 9/11 and it is not in everybody´s mouth.
It seems your morning was quite productive if you only came up with that sentence. Did anyone help you? just kidding.
I think that it is those who use the 9/11 for their benefit the ones that are being disrespectful with the persons who died that day. We all know who they are.
"make no mistake" i am not a fool. Don´t you think that if i was saying "repugnant and insensitive" things about the people who lost their lives everybody would have jumped at my throat? not that i would want to or feel that way, in any case. Besides, the moderator would have banned me and i am answering you.

Happy New year to all of you. :)

Ya mean like:

"I didn't inhale" A guy that can't even smoke pot right gets elected?

"I did not have sex with a white house intern"

I could go on....

Fact is Iraq was told to get rid of WMD's...The UN agreed and said they would face action if they didn't comply...they didn't comply and the UN has no spine. So the US went in. Hell I thought it ver possible that he had WMD's....And since he was supposed to get rid of them...And he was not being nice and showing/proving to us he had...I think we had the right. It was a UN resolution, so a good part of the world agreed with it....But the UN has no spine, and looked like a paper tiger.

Where are those WMD again? Bottom line: politicians lie. However, I'd rather have a President lie about a blowjob than lie about why he is sending American soldiers off to get killed.
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

Where are those WMD again?

It does not matter Saddam was told to comply and he didn't.

The UN voted to use force if he didn't comply and then they backed out.

If he had complied he would still be in power. But he didn't.

Its a simple matter of Saddam not complying. You have no proof that Bush didn't know...If you do I'd like to see it.

So you don't know he lied...He may have gotten bad intel...

We know Billy lied. Big difference.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Where are those WMD again?

It does not matter Saddam was told to comply and he didn't.

The UN voted to use force if he didn't comply and then they backed out.

If he had complied he would still be in power. But he didn't.

Its a simple matter of Saddam not complying. You have no proof that Bush didn't know...If you do I'd like to see it.

So you don't know he lied...He may have gotten bad intel...

We know Billy lied. Big difference.

If Saddam was told by the UN to get rid of WMD, and there seem to be no WMD in Iraq, then how exactly did he fail to comply?
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

Where are those WMD again? Bottom line: politicians lie. However, I'd rather have a President lie about a blowjob than lie about why he is sending American soldiers off to get killed.

I love how the lefties now act like the only thing Clinton ever did wrong was get a blow job. How about sitting aroun getting a blow job while corporations were transferring missle technology to the Chinese? Thats going to come back to haunt us for generations to come. How about sitting around getting a blow job while the looming threat of terrorism built up and doing practically nothing about it other than launching a few missles at OBL? How about refusing to take responsibility for the many people who died in Waco. I remember him saying "You'll have to talk to Janet Reno about that one heh, heh". How about sitting around getting a blow job as Corporations falsified their books and bilked innocent investors out of their life savings?

Yeah right, the only thing Clinton ever did wrong was get a blow job with his head stuck so far up his butt, GWB is having to take the hits for Clintons Ostrichism.

However, I'd rather have a President lie about a blowjob than lie about why he is sending American soldiers off to get killed.

Bush isn't sending them off to get killed. He's sending them off to fight terrorists. It's unfortunate that some die, but I'm glad that they are fighting there and not here.

never pull low......unless you are

If Saddam was told by the UN to get rid of WMD, and there seem to be no WMD in Iraq, then how exactly did he fail to comply?

He was also told to show how he got rid of them and cooperate with the UN inspectors...Which he did neither.

And we did find missles that he said he got rid off that were designed to carry WMD's and that had a range greater than he was supposed to have.

So its not like he complied.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

You have no proof that Bush didn't know...If you do I'd like to see it.

You can't prove a negative. Lack of evidence is not evidence. You can't prove something didn't happen.

For instance, and a rediculous example but one we should all be able to understand, I can't prove that aliens didn't crash land at Roswell.

Think about it. No matter how much evidence I show of empty fields untouched by alien spacecraft, there would always be the possibility they landed and the government cleaned up all the evidence.

Therefore the burden of proof lays on the hands of the person making the claim that something happened.

In the case the case of Iraq and the WMDs, the Administration has to show us proof that he -did- have the weapons of mass destruction.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

He was told to disclose where the WMD's he admitted he had after the first Gulf War. It never was a question whether he had them, only a question of what he did with them.
You may also have forgotten he kicked the UN Inspectors out when they wanted more access to sites he could have been hiding them.

SH even admitted to having Chemical Weapons. When asked what he did with them, he repled, "We destroyed them". When asked to show the Inspectors the site they were destroyed at (since you don't just pour them down the drain) SH went into a rant about how unfair the inspections were and how the sanctions were hurting the Iraqi People.

Of course we could have just played nicey nice and taken his word he got rid of them. That what you think we should have done?

You have no proof that Bush didn't know...If you do I'd like to see it.

You can't prove a negative. Lack of evidence is not evidence. You can't prove something didn't happen.

For instance, and a rediculous example but one we should all be able to understand, I can't prove that aliens didn't crash land at Roswell.

Think about it. No matter how much evidence I show of empty fields untouched by alien spacecraft, there would always be the possibility they landed and the government cleaned up all the evidence.

Therefore the burden of proof lays on the hands of the person making the claim that something happened.

In the case the case of Iraq and the WMDs, the Administration has to show us proof that he -did- have the weapons of mass destruction.

Even if Bush never finds WMD's, it won't prove that he lied.

never pull low......unless you are

I love how the lefties now act like the only thing Clinton ever did wrong was get a blow job. How about sitting aroun getting a blow job while corporations were transferring missle technology to the Chinese? Thats going to come back to haunt us for generations to come. How about sitting around getting a blow job while the looming threat of terrorism built up and doing practically nothing about it other than launching a few missles at OBL? How about refusing to take responsibility for the many people who died in Waco. I remember him saying "You'll have to talk to Janet Reno about that one heh, heh". How about sitting around getting a blow job as Corporations falsified their books and bilked innocent investors out of their life savings?

You must be thinking of those corporations like Enron, right? The one run by GWB's friend Ken Lay. The one that consulted on the current administration's still secret energy policy. Corporations like the ones that donated $$$$ to Bush's election campaign. Yes, blame Clinton for their actions.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.