bat150

Nor Cal People

I still be here brother, just been temporarily unavailable due to some big boogie I got roped into going to in eloy arizona. Total drag man, 2 skyvans, 3 otters, king air, dc-3, baloons, sighhhhhh what a waste of a perfectly good week

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

and wingsuits, wingsuits, wingsuits...
Eloy was a blast. Thanks to the rest of the hollister crew for making it memorable for lv2ffly and me.
We missed having the rest of the crew there, though. maybe next year we can get Sebazz, skydivexxl, crapflinger2000, izzieb, and batwing150 down there.

Yup rob, we put some jumps on the Wingsuits bro. Hollister was well represented there and I think everyone had a great time. Maybe sebazz1, skydivexxl, lizzieb, crapflinger, bat150, and tim and mo can go to the next one. Thanks for ther great jumps rob and wifey, Im sure you had as much fun as we did bro

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster

LOL oh yah, cant forget peter and wifey and of course Kira. Really wish you could have been there bro, some killer big ways going on and lots of formation loads. Good times, maybe next trip huh?;)

Swoopster

Thank you all for giving us some hope of the nor cal love.

Well we should BBQ again soon.

I must be truthfull. I have pretty much stopped skydiving because of the lack of hollister love. If you have ever had the luck of jumping in hollister then you should understandwhat i am talking about. The crew when i first started was like no other.

There was thursday nights at the nut and every friday and saturday at the DZ.
Peolpe where there to help and encourage.

It is very different now.
Some say that the tone of the DZ is set by the DZO but i do not think this is the case. I have had the privalige to work with the DZO's and i'm also lucky enough to call them friends.

Maybe it is just me but i don't think so

Stuff slows alot in the winter, bro...

In 4 years, do you have any idea how many people have come and gone from the DZ? Many come back to jump and visit. Out of the staff ,(besides the DZO's) there is ONE original person from when I started. I love the staff we have now... It is a joy to go down every weekend and work/jump.

The love is still there...

Blog Clicky

Is the weather jumpable in Byron this time of year?

Jumpable and SUPER Swoopable.

We had a great weekend with a very full pond. The games have begun. Winter jumpin' at Byron. Nothin' betta! (I guess it could be warmer)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

H-town was well represented at Eloy. We've gotta go again next year.....and prior to that I have to get measured for a wingsuit so I can flock with you 'normal' sized guys!

Missed all of you H-town'ers who weren't there.

Vinny
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Stuff slows alot in the winter, bro...
In 4 years, do you have any idea how many people have come and gone from the DZ? The love is still there...

I agree. in spite of andy, there are still many cool people around the DZ. :P I miss some of those that have left, but new cool people just show up and take their place. It's up to the h-town people that are here now to carry on the fun and the memories so that new folks who show up can join in and continue it.

everything goes in cycles, Zac. just be one of the people who stick with it.

It will pick up very soon bro. Winter time is also very slow and it has nothing to do with the peeps bro. The staff there now is all a bunch of good people and it will soon be summer and LAWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDD the party is gonna be on. I really enjoy being there zac and you should start coming out again.

Swoopster

Zac iam with Andy on last 4 years lots of folks have come and gone. But the staff there now is good people and its still a fun dz be at. If it wernt Ray & I wouldnt drive 3 hours to get there. Acually Ray drives from Burbank cause he likes the people.

Ha there,

I have not seen a good thread in a while. I am looking for something from Sebazz, skydivexxl, crapflinger2000, or lizzieb.
Where is all the drunks i have come to love?

Zac

Im right here my friend!!!!!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

I have not seen a good thread in a while. I am looking for something from Sebazz, skydivexxl, crapflinger2000, or lizzieb.

So vut am I....chopped liva? [:/]

Dese kids nowadays...dey haf NO RESPECT! You should RESPECT your fadda, Zac! Vut haf I done to deserve this, this...oh, never mind...I'll just go away now...back to ze retirement home with your mudda...who ALSO, I might add, gets no RESPECT from you, worthless child of my loins, I should have to remind you...
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

Hi Lizzie! Come on it's not that cold, ask Andy.... B|

the day after christmas i almost saw andy cry from the cold...and i thought my face was going to freeze off in freefall on the one jump i made....

i guess i'm just a big wuss...that and i'm just interested in getting out and doing some different things this winter. just trying to keep the balance in my life ya know...