flypunk

Procrastinators Unite!

Procastinator scheduling a procastinator :

P1:"uhm, can't seem to work it in for later - how about never? will never work for you? "

P2"let me check my calender & get back to you"

Started to edit to correct spelling but remembered something else to do first

Procrastination... isnt that what dz.com is for half the time?;) When I dont want to do what I'm supposed to be doing at work or when I'm supposed to be studying at home-- I often head here to read up on skydiving and more recently= post.

I am trying the hardest I ever have not to be a procrastinator this month. I have a huge board exam for the future of my career and need to go good Set aside a whole month to study-- well at least it's crappy weather in Ohio and I dont have to worry about jumping to distract me!

Yeah, but just coming out of college, I am an avid procrastinator, thats for sure!!
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

well considering I am working (yeah really), but that is going on hold due to a much needed coffee break, I guess I wont get to it till later... so there

and I still think working on weekends suck, specially when you get all the other bastards calling you and telling you how wonderfull the weekend jumping was and how many tandems we had and how many loads and students and arggggggggggggggg.......

anyways... later