McDuck

ZHills or Bust

My sweetheart and I are headed down to ZHills this weekend. We're leaving Friday afternoon, so we'll probably get there late Friday night/early Saturday morning. It should be about 7 hours of driving for us.

So, look for the bald guy with the goatee with the lovely Asian woman looking at him like he's an utter dork, and that will be us. B|

We're babies in this sport, so we'll welcome all the help we can get. :)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Cool! If she goes, have her look us up. We'll be the ones with the "Holy...!" looks on our faces. B|
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Cool! We'll look forward to meeting you! B|

I'm sure you'll have a good time at Z-Hills. The people there are awesome.

Look forward to seeing you guys there this weekend.
“If you hear a voice within you saying, ''You are not a painter,'' then by all means paint… and that voice will be silenced.” - Vincent van Gogh

Right on, Dave! I'm sure we'll have a blast regardless, but it will be that much more fun to meet people who put up with my inanities here. B|

KEWL! B| I'll buy the first round of beer, if you'll buy the second ;) Loking forward to meeting ya'll too :)
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

How long you planning on being there? I'm heading for Lake Wales Saturday morning. 17 hour drive... :|

We're only staying until Sunday evening. While our drive is only 7-8 hours, I have to be at work Monday afternoon and could probably stand to get some rest. I'm sure there will be at least a LITTLE fun and frivolity while we are there. Wish we could meet you, Phree.

KEWL! B| I'll buy the first round of beer, if you'll buy the second ;) Loking forward to meeting ya'll too :)

You're on! Second round's on me. B|

Unfortunately I have to work and Michelle is going to a baby shower (hope it's not contagious:D)...

Catch you guys next time you're down/in town!
:)
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

jealous!!! i am sooooo jealous!!! i am freezing my ass of back in kansas. . . oh how i wish i was still in eloy, or even way back in north carolina. . . [:/]

have fun and tell cora hi for me! ;)

jealous!!! i am sooooo jealous!!! i am freezing my ass of back in kansas. . . oh how i wish i was still in eloy, or even way back in north carolina. . . [:/]

have fun and tell cora hi for me! ;)

Not much to jealous of. I met Kevin today on the ground since it was 45 dgrees low clouds and rain. I am sure he is glad he drove all the way down here.

-OK
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

Okay, so Saturday was a bust (and not the kind that Roy might be thinking of :P), but we really ARE glad we drove all that way.

We met Oren, Billy P, Sally, the wonderful staff at ZHills AND (let us not leave out THIS shining star) ARLO! We could NOT stop talking about the trip all the way back. Even though we couldn't jump on Saturday, it was good to get out there and meet a few people and get set up for Sunday.

As goofy as it may sound to be excited about something like this (that's just how I am), I got to help finish the new packer's tent-structure-thingy on Sunday morning. I mean, why stand around being cold when you can help out and warm up fast? B|

Oh, and I'm not supposed to reveal all the inside information on this, but I think I can get away with some minor, if vague, bragging: I got to meet Tony (of Tony Suits fame) and even purchased my very own freefly suit!

In addition to all of the wonderful people we met (sorry if we seemed a bit stand-offish, but we don't like to intrude), we logged our first jumps away from our home DZ. SO, the next time we go back (soon), we'll be bringing beer and staying for some festivities.

If you can't tell from how geeked out I am right now, we had a BLAST, and we can't wait to go back.

Oh, and Arlo? Next time I'm getting it on FILM. :P

Our heartfelt thanks to everyone who made our trip farther south fantastic...and that means EVERYONE. B|

I just got back from ZHills man. You'll love it down there, I had the time of my life.

It's a great place for people with low jump numbers...a lot of SkyGods walking around that are very friendly, and quick to help out a newbie.

G'luck, and enjoy. (Say hi to my Otters for me :P)
-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to have missed you. I stopped at the DZ on Sunday and asked about "This McDuck dude" :D and unfortunately no-one knew who I was talking about. Maybe next time. Glad you liked the DZ. Hope you come back soon.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

We actually just got back ourselves. We went down for the weekend and had a GREAT time, even with only one day to jump due to inclement weather. We are definitely going back. B|

What time did you stop by? We left around 5pm on Sunday, since we had a long drive back to NC. Maybe we saw each other and just never made the connection?

inclement weather.

What are you talking about. I made a jump on Saturday night. :ph34r:

Oh wait that was a Static Line Round off the Tailgate of a C-130 after flying around for an hour watching everyong barf their brains out. :D

Like I had told you I was doing the military thing.

Ya'll need to try and make it down for the PMB at the end of the month. It will be fun.

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES