TribalTalon

hmph.. apartment life is pretty boring.

So boring that i had to go out and drive around until i found a library so i could get online and PW on dz.com hahaha. i've got a 702 sq foot apartment all to myself in Pearland, which is south of houston. Its really pretty nice, but its so quiet......*crickets chirping* and kinda lonely. [:/] Just dont really know anybody around here, so all i ever do is go to school during the day and go to bed at like 8 pm. pretty pathetic, huh?!?! not much of a life. oh well. Just wanted to make a little mini-rant, although i know nobody cares. :)

I let my brother move in with me while he is going thru divorce.
I only now wish that I once again lived by myself, having room mates is a pain in the ass, be thankfull of your self space bro.
Build a climbing wall in the house and practice climbing.
www.greenboxphotography.com

Go out and buy various types of liquid refreshments and alot of snacks, call the DZ and invite everyone over for a party... No more loneliness, gauranteed;).

If you get really lucky maybe you'll score a G/Bfriend to come snuggle when your lonely.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

i hear ya. i have been alone in my apartment for the past several days, and it sucks. well, i have three other roomies, but two are still on christmas break. the other leaves early and gets home late, so i rarely see her. like you, i too spend most of my day on dz.com. i am almost wanting this next semester to start sooner :S

I live the exact same life! I have a 2 bedroom apartment all to myself (well i have a dog too). I go to school and work during the day, come home, check email, post, look for cheap airline tickets to sunny place and dream of actually buying them and going, and then go to bed!

To bad my apartment is in ohio and yours is in texas or we could be roomies!
Blue Skies!
Mary B
Sandillas Rodriguez
Muff Brother #2959 TF #77