CrazyIvan

Ok...C'mon NASA

well, geologist like rocks. trust me, i am dating a geochemist, and i have seen him hug rocks.

and yes, he works for NASA

you have to see if from their perspective, which i will admit, it took awhile for me to understand ;)

lol oh geez that is sooo true. When Jill and I were in the Amazon there was a jem store and she went crazy looking at all the jems, emeralds, diamonds and what not, but they were really pretty rocks. Blue topez 5.5K for only about 125 bucks... Can~t match that in the USA. Now I~m just working on trying to find the Pink J-Lo ring and we~re set lol

Rocks are cool, I like emeralds YUMMM:P
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

What's so interesting about this?

I mean...you take a pic of a ROCK and then another pic of the same ROCK but CLOSER.....Wow!!!, that's cool :D:D

I wonder why we spent $1M for an electron microscope in our department, when all it does is take pictures of the same stuff but closer. I'll ask the dean.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

They're really just doing prepwork right now. The second rover reaches Mars next weekend, and they'll be shutting down the first one while getting the second one up and running.

According to my brother it'll be another week or so before they really get going.

Edited to say - not really "shutting down" but more... idling. :)

lol oh geez that is sooo true. When Jill and I were in the Amazon there was a jem store and she went crazy looking at all the jems, emeralds, diamonds and what not, but they were really pretty rocks. Blue topez 5.5K for only about 125 bucks... Can~t match that in the USA. Now I~m just working on trying to find the Pink J-Lo ring and we~re set lol

You're thinking of a Gemologist.
Pink Mafia Sis #26

The second rover reaches Mars next weekend, and they'll be shutting down the first one while getting the second one up and running.

According to my brother it'll be another week or so before they really get going.

So how long will it before the geeks are playing at interplanetary race cars and crash into each other?
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

My reply was a little less condescending. I guess we'll have to keep in mind that you are accustomed to talking down to people, Professor. :|

FallRate

His reply wasnt condescending so much as it was sarcastic.
Well aimed too. Of course Ivans comment made for a rather easy target.
Myself, I couldnt get through a single day without it.
Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. :)