hkf

Who'd date a skydiver!

He says he is "training to be a skydiving instructor." I guess I am too, then.

I am also training to be an astronaut (I was recently a passenger in an airplane) and a firefighter (I blew out the candles on my birthday cake).

Im training to be a rich person who doesnt have to work (I get my unemployment check next week)

Going to Sebastian on 6th March for 2 weeks to pick up my Katana and do team training with golden balls Lynchie B|

bastard!

hey wait.. isn't this the FIRST thread you've started in talk back? ;)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

That would make me a Don Trump trainee -
Slow going, that training is.

Caught up to his finances a few years ago, but he broke away again.

Trump doesn't actual own those buildings. He just has huge loans on them. He is really heavily in debt. I, however, am merely broke.

Since he owes millions and I have a net worth of zero, I figure that I am way ahead. :)

Getting woried now, I was driving along today and saw a train going over a bridge. That must mean I'm training to be a train spotter!!!

Don't know if you have them in the states, but they are wierd people who stand at railway stations in anoraks and carry thermos flasks and write down the numbers of all the trains that go through.

um...yeah that did sound like fun...until I got the Subscrib for $$$$ yeah it would be fun to tease him a little...but to actually spend my well earned jump money to mess with a wuffo training to be an instructor...hmm...I would rather train some more to be an instructor...well at least train to be a better goddess...