AggieDave

Bwaahahaha...Paris Hilton's an idiot!

"No respect for other peoples property! "

I think that's hillarious. It's not someone's property. It's a friggin rental. The company who rented it to her is getting free press, they have nothing to complain about.

Yeah, Paris is not attractive. Her sister has all the looks and talent.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Paris Hilton, in my opinion, is far from hot....

AMEN. Finally someone that thinks she aint hot. IMO she's ugly, there are hotter girls out there. Hot to me is Cameron Diaz, Penolpy Cruz, etc. And to think they gave Paris a 2 million dollar plus modeling contract...PLEASE. How can you compare her with the likes of Crawford, Cambell, Niki Taylor, etc

Yes I'm serious. Taking advantage of someone like that is not my style.

Nice style.. still I woulda taken the new car and kicked (her) to the curb :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

But dude, she's so hot... Another reason why rich people just shouldn't be allowed to give their kids all their money, they often have very stupid children.

Shouldn't be allowed by whom?

The money police GM, if you're quiet and run really quick, I'll tell em you went the other way. ;)

Thank-you Comrade. :ph34r:

Sure she has blonde hair and a lot of money. That dosen't mean shit in the long run.

So true. You just don't see good superficiality these days. What happened to the days of California blondes with fake boobies? PH is a blonde, but flat-chested. No one needs that.

I struggle with superficial issues. Sure she's attractive and rich, but other than that... hmmm... well, that's not that bad.

I could handle stupid, but I'd have to teach her to make a nice sammich. :)

I don't know if all rich folks have stupid children, or if its just that the children have never lived in the real world. They don't know about hard work, dedication to anything besides themselves or having actually earn a living.

I think you're exactly right. I dated a guy in college who was from a very wealthy family and had an eight digit trust fund. Not a lick of common sense whatsoever. The boy had never been to a MCDONALDS! Going to McDonalds, handing them cash, getting your own drinks at a fountain... this was an ADVENTURE for him! I got sick of eating at fancy restaurants where the waiters look down their noses at you if you pick up the wrong fork, so he was introduced to the joys of "fast food" and plastic silverware. As amusing as it was, the relationship did not last long.

A typical conversation:

Me: sigh. I really need a new car (after mine overheated for the second time in a week).

Him: so go get one.

Me: um... I actually have to work for these things you know. I don't have that much money just lying around.

Him: oh. Yeah. I forgot. want me to get it for you?

Me: HELL NO. I'll take care of it myself later on, thanks.

You: Wrong Answer! :P

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

My step sister is friends with some of the wealthiest kids(30-35 going on 15) in Dallas, and if Paris Hilton is anything like them, which she probably is, she does not give a damn about return dates much less if they even get the car back!;)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Thank you, thank you very much.

I was starting to think I was the only one here that thought she looked like a starved twig with Pug eyes.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

But dude, she's so hot

Paris Hilton and all the rest of these upper crust trash should be on a "Celebrity Brothel" reality show, where they work turning $20 tricks for coal miners.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Thank you, thank you very much.

I was starting to think I was the only one here that thought she looked like a starved twig with Pug eyes.

She just doesn't get enough physical exercise. The farm show was a start, but not enough involvement.

I'll contact her about packing for me. That, and a good game of Twister, will have her buffed up in no time. :) Think of me as a personal trainer. ;)