slappy1

which jumpsuit should I get?

all I want for christmas (besides my new jumpsuit and a huge bag of pistachios) is a video of a vagina in a sit.

seriously.

That's Hella Bitchin! :P
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

allllright I guess it's been decided. I'm going to try to get a "cute" RW suit and matching FF pants (from same manufacturer) for ~$700 total. I've spent all night looking at the different websites (and attempting to research options/quality/experiences/photos, to little avail) and I CANNOT MAKE A DECISION. HALP GUYZ.

Then I would go with Bev in your case and I am sure you will get both items for less than 700 and they will be "cute", good lookin' and last.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

all I want for christmas (besides my new jumpsuit and a huge bag of pistachios) is a video of a vagina in a sit.

seriously.

You do the jump, I'll shoot the video!

And I'll buy ten copies of the video B|
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I think you're making an excellent decision. I started with a used Bev Suit with grippers and booties and a new pair of FF pants, and that's worked just fine for me. IF and when you get into freeflying then you can get a FF suit. I still haven't needed one yet, but the pants are fine for playing around, doing balloon jumps, beach jumps, etc.

Sounds like you and I have a very similar build, and a fast fall rate...i have a good arch too from synchronized swimming. :P One piece of advice....don't get a "slick" tight RW suit with the nylon/spandex chest & forearms, go with the polycotton. The slick suit is fine for jumping with the bigger guys or 4-way, but if you start doing bigger ways and aren't in the base the fall rate can really become an issue. It's something I really struggled with for a while, my 1st suit was a Bev hot bod with the nylon and spandex. Just make sure they know when you're ordering that you have a fast fall rate even though you're a girl and I'm sure they'll help you out.

The assumption that girls naturally have a slow fall rate is bogus, IMO. That's because women tend to have a really good arch! The slowest fallers are generally the tall lanky guys. :D;) Good luck with figuring this out, I know it can be overwhelming, but ordering your 1st custom jumpsuit sure is exciting! :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Bev "hot-bod" suit. - +1 to Matt's suggestion. Edit to add: And Laura's suggestion now as well. Sorry didn't read all the way down the 1st time before hitting "reply".

There ya go - my .02 on the other half of the Original Post equation after all! :P

coitus non circum - Moab Stone