kelel01

Skydiving dream with Paris Hilton

So I woke up with a start early this morning, because I had just had a VERY strange dream . . .

NYC, 14k feet AGL-- Jumping a 3-way with Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie, I realize I don't have my altimeter on, and I have no idea what altitude we're at, so I break off and track away, nothing but tall buildings and busy streets below me.

I actually wave off, and then go to deploy, but my right arm won't move. I keep trying and trying, but the buildings are getting bigger. I actually then try to PUSH the PC out with my left hand, b/c in my head I'm thinking, "Shit, a terminal reserve opening is gonna hurt!".

Then I finally go for my reserve handle, but I realize I'm wearing a button down coat over my entire harness! (For some reason, at this point in time I also become aware that Paris is still watching me.)

I snake my left hand up under my jacket (still can't move my right arm) and FINALLY, at what I dream-determine to be about 500 feet, find the reserve handle and pull it . . .

And then I wake up! No resolution! Damnit!

Well, I probably would've been hit by a bus, so it's probably better that I woke up when I did. :D

Kelly

So your right arm fell asleep or you were laying on it. That'll mess with you on jumping dreams.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I'd interpurrret that as you wanting to take Paris for a wild ride....

it's o.k. I'm sure she'd be into it.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Damn Girl that was a SLAM DUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have got to give you props for that one. :ph34r:

Of course then again Cory is still learning the ropes and stepped on the land mine for that one.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:ph34r:

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES