turtlespeed

Florida Skydiving

Hi Stacy! Are you able to jump on weekdays? I can only jump on Wednesday 11/5 as prior to that I will have tunnel camp. Turtlespeed and I are trying to figure out a way to make it from Orlando to a florida DZ to jump on that day. However, my flight home is on Wednesday at 7 pm (he stays until Friday).

i may be able to blag a lif to the tunnel (fingers crossed, and it may cost me a lot of choclate)

so it will be from there to seb, to see wendy too!! :)
lemme just try to work out dates, i've not booked my flights yet. Trying to work it on getting cheap last minute...
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

eeeek... well the point of the trip is to pick up my rig which is in deland.

The completetion date is the 4t (in an ideal world) so was going to come out for then.

Wanted to buy some beers in deland jump a bit, then go to seb, but i really want to jump with you and other DZ.com peeps... hmmmmmmm maybe theres a way round this somehow... :S

what days are you planning on jumping? I may be at ZHILLS the weekend of the 8th, but that will be late evening friday until sunday.

__

I guess that'd be the week-end of 8th Nov? I'll be getting to Z-hills on the evening of 4th - so I'll see you at the week-end if you make it over B|

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

Who me? Just because I pay for next day air on ALL of my equipment, you think I have no paitience? Puleeze!:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well I don't have a TON of patience either. Crap - I've got a whopping 40 - 50 attempts at headdown now and have started pouting once I am under canopy - when it doesn't go "just right"...... Sucks when you that INSTANT gratification is out of reach.

Ho-hum....see ya soon and FYI....We are NOT sucking in Sebastian! ;)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I have everything set (me thinks) as to travel TO Sebastain. Now all I need is a ride or something back from Sabastain to Orlando at about 8:30am on Friday. Also, if anyone is going to Bryan/College station at about 1:30pm Friday, that would be lucrative too.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Latest:

I have found a rental car company that doesn't know me yet.:P
So, I will be picking up the car on Tuesday night. I haven't decided if i am driving down to Sebastain Tueday night, or wednesday morning. At least everything is solid up to there. Rosa(Vanillaskygirl) is already there. Zeemax will be there Wednesday. Should be a blast.

the whooey what?

where is it? what is it? LOL

Hey sounding geeky, does anyone want anything brought over from the UK? Like i always get anyone coming over from the states to bring mountain dew :)

I believe it is a bar.

Which is where I should be right now, being that I am "Officially" on vacation, but no, alas, I'm still in the flippin' office.