sash

Is There anybody with BMW

Hey Sash,

Good to see you here. Its Steve from Eden and the fundraiser where I kicked your ass in sales;)
just kidding.

Anyhow, nice ride. when are you gonna lend it to me?

I have wet dreams about the BMW Z3 M series coupe in that just softer than Royal Blue... In a stick shift w/ some Toyo tires I'd give em all Hell.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Nice wheels......My girlfriend has a 2000 328i. What did you pay for your wheels and tires? Those would look sweet on her ride.....

You dont't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when.......You can only decide how you're going to live........NOW.
-BASE 1605 Night BASE 227

It's the '02, with all the neato options like cruise control and stock heated grips.

I get better than 40 when there's either traffic or cops around.

When I get it up to 150 it goes through supreme at an astounding rate. Great sound at that pace, though. The stock exhaust sounds like a Pinto. Wide rear wheel first, though.

When I get it up to 150

I that top out speed? Thats probably about what mine is (CBR600) but I wouldn't know, because I've only had it up to 145 and I think I had a couple thousand more rpms to spare...

I think when Jesus said "love your enemy" he probably meant don't kill them.

NICE BIKE! I noticed you pulled a stock photo from the BMW website(not sure how I would know that :))....what, no pics of yours? How do you like it for longer rides?

I've ridden sport bikes for years(had a Hurricane 1000, VFR750, CBR900RR, GSX-R750)...but now prefer a bike that's a little more suited for longer distance stuff. I'm not really in the "go as fast as you can" stage anymore...but I definitely still want a bike with good acceleration and nice top end.. I've been looking at the BMW line..

Mike