Vallerina

MI drivers---the worst ever!

Seems to me that if someone passes you doing at least 20 over the speed limit, they have an Ohio or Georgia plate. Case in point, coming home from Fl a couple of weeks ago, I was pleased when the overall traffic rate hit 86 at the Georgia border. Nice cruising rate for me, in the right lane. Everyone who is passing is from OH or GA, then I glance to my left and here is a car cruising at 86 with me, and I realize it is a COP car. He smiles, waves and passes me like I am standing still.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

OK, so after reading this I can deduce that there are shitty drivers pretty much all over the country. right?? Yeah, maybe Ohio has quite a few, but you get used to it if you live here.

Something bad about Michigan- isn't all insurance/accident claims no fault? That would be the worst thing ever to get your car totaled by someone and not have it covered by their insurance.
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

Ya know, I don't think it's all Michigan drivers, (though I too have seen this in Michigan), so much as old people. Okay, so you're all gonna think I'm a horrible human being for saying this, but I only speak the truth. I HATE OLD DRIVERS. They're my biggest pet peeve. I'm talking about the funky smelling old ladies with the cataract (sp.?) glasses that drive 10-15 under speed limit and block everybody else from getting where they need to go when they shouldn't even be on the road. :|

I really think they should do speed and reflex tests on old people once they turn like 65, and once again at 70, and so on to make sure they can be competent drivers. Force them to remain within 3 mph of the speed limit, be it up or down, and give 'em reflex tests to make sure they can react. And for Christ's sake, quit driving while looking between the top of the steering wheel and the dashboard!! >:(

Okay, so I'm done ranting, but my beef here is with the old people, and if these old people are from Michigan, then my statement here still goes along with this thread. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Thats funny.... I'm a MI driver and I think people in Chicago drive like maniacs! I'll be going 5-10 over on I-80 and they blow past like I'm standing still. BTW I usually stay to the right so as not to impede traffic with my safe driving style.

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)