Clownburner

Who's going to be at Elsinore Saturday?

Sorry, I will be picking up my roommate Ed (IslandCool) from the hospital. . .so no jumping for me this Saturday. . .but I will be there for the Instructor Burnout Boogie. . .Yay!
FGF #6
Darcy

will be there running amuck with boogie stuff...BUT, i could pause for a jump since i didn't get to jump with you at the chick boogie. was nice to meet you then though.

hope we can catch each other on sat! :)
oh, and if you can't be there the next weekend for the instructor burnout, you can register with a $28 fee instead of $25 and they'll mail your shirt. yay!

Strap down any valuables the Bytch is coming! The Bytch is coming!

Oh...... We better clean the pool!:o:o:o

You bringing your rig Bytch or do we have to find one for ya? I don't want to hear (or read) you say you aren't jumping either! That is not going to be acceptable! Can you say "Birdman":)
Dom

I won't be - I'll be stuck at the office trying to get organized so that I can keep working at home after the surgery....

But I will be there in spirit, dancing with all of you in the blue skies...look for me in the shadows 'neath the trees, the sparkle of the sun through the sky, and listen for my laughter in the 120 mph wind...but it you smell something funny in the plane, 'twasn't me!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

tugging on superman's cape? pulling the mask off the lone ranger?
messing around with Jim?

Nope. I still get really dry mouth, so I can't even spit into the wind.

But I can laugh.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I've never been there yet so this Saturday will be my first visit. I'm looking forward to it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...your screen name intrigues me. You climb big walls? That's awesome! I have always thought about somday climbing a big wall. I used to climb, (lead, but just sport mostly or clean trads that someone else led), but it's been several YEARS since I have climbed at all. I'd love to do some more climbing, though. I really miss it.

If you come out to Elsinore next weekend for the Elsinore Instructor Burnout Boogie, I'd like to meet. It would be nice to meet more people in So. Cal. who jump and climb, as well! :)