lewmonst

does anyone have a 120 main to lend me for a few weeks?

I was all excited to get in the air today for the Instructor Burnout Benefit, so I went to finish putting all my gear together. I packed up Graffico's Samurai 135 into my Odyssey TJN and well, it's just not pretty It took a lot to get it in the container, and it just doesn't fit. We sat on it and were able to close it, but it's too tight, and the pull force to open it is very high and the bag gets caught up on the reserve as it's coming out... I don't feel comfortable jumping it.

So does anyone have a 120 main to lend me? I hate to be picky when asking for a loaner, but I'm jumping 2 cameras, so if anyone has anything that opens nice and soft I would really appreciate it (crossfire, specter, etc.) I will make you a necklace or buy you beer or whatever I can to say thanks.

I just want to get back to work doing tandem videos.

Graffico, thank you for the loan, I'll send it back your way this week unless Ed want's to use it...

Thanks in advance!

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

that's weird, I have a sam136 now in a TJN. Mine fits pertily. Let out my closing loop a little since my jedei packed up smaller, but no problems.

lew just wants a 120 that's all it is ;):P

the 136 goes in her rig fine, she's just complainin because it's a truck.:D

later

that's weird, I have a sam136 now in a TJN. Mine fits pertily. Let out my closing loop a little since my jedei packed up smaller, but no problems.

lew just wants a 120 that's all it is ;):P

the 136 goes in her rig fine, she's just complainin because it's a truck.:D

later

...right... whatever. When we got it closed, I asked a rigger/instructor to take a look at it so i could get a second opinion and he said he wouldn't jump it...

kelly you come pack it and see for yourself.

peace
lew

...right... whatever. When we got it closed, I asked a rigger/instructor to take a look at it so i could get a second opinion and he said he wouldn't jump it...

:D:D look at lew getting all fired up. well damnit, i'm coming out tomorrow, i'll be on my way, just to pack that rig:P ok, no i'm not. i believe it's tight. and i believe that it's really tight and a bitch to close, but you know the real reason is that 136 is a truck, and you just want to go faster. ;)

later

:D:D look at lew getting all fired up. well damnit, i'm coming out tomorrow, i'll be on my way, just to pack that rig:P ok, no i'm not. i believe it's tight. and i believe that it's really tight and a bitch to close, but you know the real reason is that 136 is a truck, and you just want to go faster. ;)

later

who's the one here who got grounded by his parents because he put a reserve in his rig that was too small??? hmmmm????

:Pi'd love for you to come out here and visit, and be my packer :P just double check my brake stows for me ok?
jk, i won't ever do that again.

peace
lew

who's the one here who got grounded by his parents because he put a reserve in his rig that was too small??? hmmmm????

i dont know but that kid must be a dumbass :):D. and the kid wasn't grounded, just the rig, or at least for that kid to jump that rig.:P:D

i'd love for you to come out here and visit, and be my packer just double check my brake stows for me ok?
jk, i won't ever do that again.

haha, i'll do anything to make sure if i pack for you you dont have another reserve ride, and that's only because i thought ed was going to kill me;), he had the crazy eye going when he showed me the video :D.

stay cool lew.

lata