kallend

2.6M new jobs predicted

The President's Economic Report, published today, predicts 2.6M new jobs this year.

Last year, the Bush administration predicted the creation of about 1.7 million jobs.

But the USA actually lost 53,000 jobs last year, bringing the total number of jobs lost since Jan 2001 to 2.2 million.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

The President's Economic Report, published today, predicts 2.6M new jobs this year.

Last year, the Bush administration predicted the creation of about 1.7 million jobs.

But the USA actually lost 53,000 jobs last year, bringing the total number of jobs lost since Jan 2001 to 2.2 million.

Perhaps you can explain to us exactly what GWB did to cause the loss of these jobs and what President Kallend would have done differently.

A truly miserable failure - more jobs lost than the previous 11 presidents. . . COMBINED!

Er, yeah, the aftermath of the .com crash and 9/11 were Bush's fault. :S

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Perhaps you can explain to us exactly what GWB did to cause the loss of these jobs and what President Kallend would have done differently.

Right after you explain why you continue to apologize for the lying incompetent loser.

A truly miserable failure - more jobs lost than the previous 11 presidents. . . COMBINED!

Er, yeah, the aftermath of the .com crash and 9/11 were Bush's fault. :S

His 2003 prediction came AFTER 9/11 and the .com crash, and it was still hopelessly wrong. Rather like his 2003 statements on WMDs in Iraq, and his 2002 prediction on the size of the deficit.

Right after you explain why you continue to apologize for the lying incompetent loser.

Hey, your thread. You want to discuss it or just whine and bitch? Stay on topic.

The economy is fucked because of 9/11 and the .com crash. Greenspan's low interest rates are keeping it on life support while the dollar sags against the Euro; I suspect as a result of the returns available on comparable overseas investments. Property values are way up because of the buying power of low interest rates. I smell inflation on the horizon. You think it's all GWB's fault? What would you have done or do?

Do any of you lefties remember that the economy was tanking way before Bush took office?

I remember with great humor the liberal cable show pundits blaming Bush for the economy within a week of his inauguration.

Thats what you get from 60 years of Paternal Government Syndrome. I do believe it's advanced to the point where it could actually be considered a mental disease.:D

The economy is fucked because of 9/11 and the .com crash. Greenspan's low interest rates are keeping it on life support while the dollar sags against the Euro; I suspect as a result of the returns available on comparable overseas investments. Property values are way up because of the buying power of low interest rates. I smell inflation on the horizon. You think it's all GWB's fault? What would you have done or do?

His 2003 job creation prediction came AFTER 9/11 and the .com crash, and it was still hopelessly wrong. January 2003 was AFTER 9/11/2001.

What don't you understand about AFTER? What don't you understand about how BUSH'S 2003 job creation prediction was not just wrong in magnitude, it was wrong in sign too!

It's 2004 already. Bush has been in power for over 3 years, with a Republican controlled Congress for much of it. How much longer are you going to blame someone else? When does GWB finally become responsible for his f*ck-ups?

Do any of you lefties remember that the economy was tanking way before Bush took office?

I remember with great humor the liberal cable show pundits blaming Bush for the economy within a week of his inauguration.

Bush's 2003 job creation prediction came AFTER 9/11 and the .com crash, and it was still hopelessly wrong. January 2003 was AFTER 9/11/2001.

Jobs prediction - WRONG
Deficit prediction - WRONG
WMDs in Iraq - WRONG
"We'll get bin Laden" - WRONG

Great record your guy has.

So, his predictions were wrong.
I can't imagine the mess the dems would have created under the same circumstances.
What fuckups are his?
AGAIN, what would YOU do differently?
BEFORE AFTER Whenever YOU want.
How would YOU create jobs?
It's rather easy to fault predictions, but we're still waiting for your cure. GWB's waiting, Congress is waiting, Greenspan's waiting... Hell, the whole world's waiting.

Great record your guy has.

Why thank you very much! It's about time you came around and recognized that the Dems have no solution. Why even though the great one was asked several posts up, HE CAN COME UP WITH NO SOLUTION EITHER!

It is very, very easy to cast stones my friend. Where's you're answer Raf?

Blue skies,

Jim

I can't imagine the mess the dems would have created under the same circumstances.
What fuckups are his?
It's rather easy to fault predictions, but we're still waiting for your cure. GWB's waiting, Congress is waiting, Greenspan's waiting... Hell, the whole world's waiting.

I can think of a couple of things Jib, #1 OBL would be dead and we wouldn't be in Iraq.
#2 The money we spent on the war could have gone on our own infranstructure, hell I can name 4 aluminum plants not in production because the cost of power is to high. I won't waste alot of time pointing out Duyba's fuckups or his greed, it's all out in the open. From the moment he took office he goal was to get his buddys contracts in Iraq, 9/11 was just happy circumstances for him because it gave him the excuses he needed to go to war in Iraq. If you think that fucker going to go two terms, Don't hold your breath.

blue skies

Jerry

Founding member of ABB Anybody But Bush

If you think that fucker going to go two terms, Don't hold your breath.

Hell yes, let's all vote for that lying sack of shit Kerry who can't be trusted to tell the truth about anything. He'll line his on pockets faster than the Clinton's and swear the money came from his generous wife.

Good choice the Dems are offering!

Blue skies,

Jim

What fuckups are his?

How about his economic predictions?

My cure? - Vote the lying dupe out of office in 2004.