Girlfalldown

Important life questions

hmmm - I have always wondered if they were really "M's" or maybe someone made a mistake an they are actually a mis-shaped "W"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Happy dz.com birthday, Aviva! B|

Wow! Hey shucks, thanks.

I'd like to thank, first of all, all the useless work hours wasted that have helped me get to this point.

In addition I'd like to thank Earthlink, for granting me access to the internet, without which I wouldn't be here today.

Finally, I'd like to thank my mom, for believing that someday all our brains will be downloaded and we'll be immortal, and she never let that dream die. Her wierdness allowed me to not worry about things like "what's the difference between imagination and reality" since I was more concerned with maintaining corporeality from a very young age. I love you, mom!

Okay kansasskydiver. I am new... and don't yet know what I am supposed to do. thanks for the feedback, I would not want to "hyjack" anybody's thread. ;)

Not trying to be mean, so please don't take it as that. I knew that you were new so I was just giving pointers that's all:)
blue skies, and welcome!!!

chris
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Okay, this will be confusing, but stick with me. B|

What if each person has their own spectrum of light and color? Each person has different eyes, different sight ability, even different night vision capabilities, so why not a different color spectrum?

Imagine this, a person sees the color blue. Now what if this person was in fact looking at the color red, but since they were taught their whole life that the color they were seeing was blue, they wouldn't know that they were actually seeing red?

Gives ya something to think about......

Red skies!!! ;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Do extra-terrestrial beings really exist? It would seem like a lonely universe if we were the only ones in it. But I do have to say that if they do exist, they better stay the hell away from me. I don't want some Fabio looking man sneaking into my room at night and sticking pieces of metal up my nose! Okay I've scared myself now. [:/]

*Gone to hide underneath the covers*
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

Why don't we see brown and grey and day-glo yellow and orange and green in the rainbow? If they're not actual colors in the visible spectrum, how do we ever see them, then?

If mankind has truly existed for such a relatively short period of time compared to the universe and even to the earth, isn't it really foolish of us to think we matter one whit to the overall reality in which we find ourselves? I mean, forget about ONE person dying tragically: if the whole PLANET got obliterated right now, the universe wouldn't care, we wouldn't even be a memory, and it wouldn't really matter at all. So when I pare this down to my day-to-day, I find it odd that I or anybody else cares what happens here on earth, because when it's done, it's still so meaningless. Your hugest fit of destructive rage, pounding walls, even driving a truck into a building, doesn't budge the earth a noticeable amount. We are so small, yet our minds make us feel so huge. Is that right?

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

If mankind has truly existed for such a relatively short period of time compared to the universe and even to the earth, isn't it really foolish of us to think we matter one whit to the overall reality in which we find ourselves? I mean, forget about ONE person dying tragically: if the whole PLANET got obliterated right now, the universe wouldn't care, we wouldn't even be a memory, and it wouldn't really matter at all. So when I pare this down to my day-to-day, I find it odd that I or anybody else cares what happens here on earth, because when it's done, it's still so meaningless. Your hugest fit of destructive rage, pounding walls, even driving a truck into a building, doesn't budge the earth a noticeable amount. We are so small, yet our minds make us feel so huge. Is that right?

Uhhhhhh...
I like grapefruit.